You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Congrats sky player and sky

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Well done to the 200 millionth winner NCFC4LIFE see not all bad supporting them, may i also say a massive ty from all the players on here to sky for the prizes awarded for this and just a thought maybe sky will do this every 20.000th hand?? lol,

As i said wd to the winner and wd to sky for reaching the 200 million congrats to all.

Comments

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    Now don't be greedy kev it should be every 25,000 lol
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009

without bein too precise, how long will it roughly take to get to 300 million

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Congrats sky player and sky:
    without bein too precise, how long will it roughly take to get to 300 million
    Posted by webby234
    At the current rate, early December 2010, I think.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Congrats sky player and sky : At the current rate, early December 2010, I think.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Come on Vince, you can do better than that...

I believe it will be December 3rd 2010 at 4.45 PM and 32 seconds... and i did a complicated maths equation to work it out...

P.S Im not that sad, honest... Or that good at maths actually...
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Id say before that. Its taken 2.5 yrs to get to 200 mil, but rememebr how sky used to be, the open was a 300 runner trny, and now its rare not to fill up with 700, loads more cash being played.. I think may even be done by next autum the way we are going
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    Id say before that. Its taken 2.5 yrs to get to 200 mil, but rememebr how sky used to be, the open was a 300 runner trny, and now its rare not to fill up with 700, loads more cash being played.. I think may even be done by next autum the way we are going
    Posted by FlashFlush
    It's taken just over 2 years and 8 months to get to 200 million, I believe.

Anyway, I based my calculations on the current daily hand-rate which is just less than 250,000 a day.
    Obviously, it is futile to speculate on the future hand-rate since there is no way of knowing what the site footfall will be over the coming year - it was just a bit of fun.