You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cashed in both mini views last night but not been paid my bonus...

lincs67lincs67 Member Posts: 16
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

Tourney description stated that anyone cashing in both would have their winnings doubled with the "extra" winnings paid by Noon today

I cahsed in both but I haven't been paid, Customer Services said it was one for marketing not them, they would call me back, not heard a thing

Sky Rich is this something you could get someone on to please?  

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited October 2009
    Hi lincs67

Sorry about this problem. Please leave it with me and I'll chase it up :-)

Steve
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009

who's sky rich??

only joking rich lol

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Cashed in both mini views last night but not been paid my bonus...:
    Tourney description stated that anyone cashing in both would have their winnings doubled with the "extra" winnings paid by Noon today I cahsed in both but I haven't been paid, Customer Services said it was one for marketing not them, they would call me back, not heard a thing Sky Rich is this something you could get someone on to please?  
    Posted by lincs67
    customer services are right, it is marketing. they have just e-mailed me that i have been given your bonus this week, its a marketing thing you understand, you were just unlucky to be selected. Thanks m8 i promise to invest it wisely.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Cashed in both mini views last night but not been paid my bonus...:
    Tourney description stated that anyone cashing in both would have their winnings doubled with the "extra" winnings paid by Noon today I cahsed in both but I haven't been paid, Customer Services said it was one for marketing not them, they would call me back, not heard a thing Sky Rich is this something you could get someone on to please?  
    Posted by lincs67
    It should be in your account now. Sorry for the delay with this being credited.

Steve
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Cashed in both mini views last night but not been paid my bonus...:
    In Response to Cashed in both mini views last night but not been paid my bonus... : It should be in your account now. Sorry for the delay with this being credited. Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Steve,  Thanks for looking into this, but I'm afraid I've still not received a credit for the extra winnings

Rgds

Lincs
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Lincs. How embarrassing, you're right it wasn't in there. Take a look now, it should be showing. I've rounded it up as an apology on this occasion.

Cheers,
    Steve
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited October 2009
    This site is poor when it comes to paying bonus's.

I had to chase them up to get my welcome bonus for points gained in the first 30 days.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    does it not say you have to send email's after the 30 days though achill?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Cashed in both mini views last night but not been paid my bonus...:
    Lincs. How embarrassing, you're right it wasn't in there. Take a look now, it should be showing. I've rounded it up as an apology on this occasion. Cheers, Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Thanks Steve - can confirm that its there, and thats for the round up 

The community does the trick again!

Rgds

Lincs