You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

3.00 game gone.

anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
just got in . there is no games from 2.30 till 3.30 apart from satelites. there is only 1 decent game through the day and thats the 3.00 club. i just went to register and its not there? were is it sky?. anjie.

Comments

• Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited October 2009
    Yeah Sky! Bring it back!

I only ever play it on a Friday (I work from home on Fridays i.e. drink wine and play poker all afternoon) and that's the only one worth playing.

There used to be loads of 150 and 200 GTD tourneys during the day and they were always popular, but it's all bounty hunters nowadays.

• Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 3.00 game gone.:
    Yeah Sky! Bring it back! I only ever play it on a Friday (I work from home on Fridays i.e. drink wine and play poker all afternoon) and that's the only one worth playing. There used to be loads of 150 and 200 GTD tourneys during the day and they were always popular, but it's all bounty hunters nowadays.
    Posted by BigBluster
    i no its garbage lol. i just thought ill have an £11 sit and go scary . guess wat? they been taken off as well. come on sky bring em back. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited October 2009
    Hey guys,

Sky Bernie has held his hands up - he made a mistake on this one. The Club was meant to end, but it was meant to be replaced by a new tournament. That didn't happen this week and we apologise about that. We'll put you both in the Primo tonight for free as our apology.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Steve
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    Hi sky steve Iwas sitting here wondering wot had happened also but didnt post cos the question had been asked. Just nipped back 2 the thread 2 see the answer, Can I have free entry too?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Hey guys, Sky Bernie has held his hands up - he made a mistake on this one. The Club was meant to end, but it was meant to be replaced by a new tournament. That didn't happen this week and we apologise about that. We'll put you both in the Primo tonight for free as our apology. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    wow tyvm sky steve  xx
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited October 2009
    Sorry Bandicoot.

Although I'm sure your request is genuine, it'd open the floodgates if i gave free entry.

Steve
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    wow!!! i am amazed yet again with sky steve's very generous offers, am starting to think that you steve could be the local millionaire? the picture kind of gives it away, climbing everest at a cost of roughly around $65,000 i think?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    No problem only the chosen few then
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    wow!!! i am amazed yet again with sky steve's very generous offers, am starting to think that you steve could be the local millionaire? the picture kind of gives it away, climbing everest at a cost of roughly around $65,000 i think?
    Posted by webby234
    they are very generous but they don't cost sky anything.  the primo ususally runs a few seats short of its guarantee break even figure, so sky aren't adding to the prize pool :)

but n1 steve, anjies gonna go win it now :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 3.00 game gone. : they are very generous but they don't cost sky anything.  the primo ususally runs a few seats short of its guarantee break even figure, so sky aren't adding to the prize pool :) but n1 steve, anjies gonna go win it now :)
    Posted by scotty77
    i hope so lol.
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    Yeah Sky! Bring it back! I only ever play it on a Friday (I work from home on Fridays i.e. drink wine and play poker all afternoon) and that's the only one worth playing. There used to be loads of 150 and 200 GTD tourneys during the day and they were always popular, but it's all bounty hunters nowadays.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Yeah, I noticed that the other day too. Although in fairness I'm normally working during the day so it doesn't really affect me but other than the numerous BH games the only other ones I could find were £50GTD speed ones. I ended up playing loads of SnG's in the end cos there was nothing there taking my fancy
  • Options
    LONGPLAYLONGPLAY Member Posts: 232
    edited October 2009
    "We'll put you both in the Primo tonight for free as our apology"

very strange,and a novel way of alienating other players.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    "We'll put you both in the Primo tonight for free as our apology" very strange,and a novel way of alienating other players.
    Posted by LONGPLAY
    dont be so sad, i won a primo seat like this last week, say good luck and well done.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 3.00 game gone. : dont be so sad, i won a primo seat like this last week, say good luck and well done.
    Posted by loonytoons
    +1 Life is too short.

• Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to 3.00 game gone.:
    just got in . there is no games from 2.30 till 3.30 apart from satelites. there is only 1 decent game through the day and thats the 3.00 club. i just went to register and its not there? were is it sky?. anjie.
    Posted by anjie1970
    o well i finished 141st. boo hoo
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited October 2009
    In Response to 3.00 game gone. : o well i finished 141st. boo hoo
    Posted by anjie1970
    LOL - I finished 140th and didn't even play a hand! I wish I'd read this thread earlier as I didn't know I'd been entered.

Amazing to think I finished ahead of 296 people - maybe there's a lesson there.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    and to think bandicoot was chomping at the bit to get a seat in the primo and then big blusters gets blinded away. i actually feel for bandicoot