You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Orford does it AGAIN! (Ish).

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

Lord Gloat very nearly won tonight's £22 Deepie - he got 2nd after being hampered whilst Heads-Up by "Connection Problems".*

That's his 4th Final Table in 7 days.

Whatever next?

* Connection Problems = he could not Connect with a Flop.

Comments

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009
    This is getting out of hand . TK , i feel your pain . Enough is enough.  
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Orford does it AGAIN! (Ish).:
    Whatever next? *
    Posted by Tikay10
    The producers of the show deciding that Rich is more suited to an expert analyst role on the show?
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    He did very well - getting rid of me in 5th as well.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    Well done AGAIN, Rich, although pretty soon the 51'ers are going to start calling him the Sky Poker Superuser! lol
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Yes Rich played very well... Definatly a massive improvment in his ply from last time iv played him... Making raises at the right times (whether he had hands i not I expect) but not calling raises with junk, definatly got the balance right between aggression and discipline... I did ask him when 3 handed if he wanted to change comps/ restart window we would slowplay for him, but he battled on.

P.S not only did Rich come 2nd in the £22 HU but can i add Tikay came 2nd in the 7pm as well... fantastic to see the presenters/analysts doing well on the site as well... Great to have you playing with us, makes the games that much more enjoyable.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi tikay

Rich and tikay strike again, It is so good railing both Rich and tikay, not only to watch them playing good poker, but also carrying there marriage to the tables, the banter is superb :), I defy anybody not to have fun, very well done guys.

• Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009

can anyone stop him in his tracks !
    wd Rich

if you enlarge the picture - check out the name front / side
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Both TK and Rich are getting in the results at the moment. We actually love it that they are as we feel they are 'one of us' not just presenters/analysts. Keep it going guys.

As for me, pleased to beat TK HU in a dym my wheel draw being made on the river, after tk hit trip kings. I know I was allowed to win but looooooooove it lol
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    I definately think it's about time Lord Smirk gets the analyst gig.

I think he has upped his game on purpose so he can work with the lovely Lisa-Marie.

How do you fancy holding the clip board and reading the emails for a few weeks TK? 
  • Options
    JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Orford does it AGAIN! (Ish).:
    I definately think it's about time Lord Smirk gets the analyst gig. I think he has upped his game on purpose so he can work with the lovely Lisa-Marie. How do you fancy holding the clip board and reading the emails for a few weeks TK? 
    Posted by Hale72
    That made me LOL i bet tk is sweating now after lord smirks recent improvement:-)
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited October 2009
    Connection Problems?? Downloading some more male p*** stars possibly? (see lookalikes thread)
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Connection Problems?? Downloading some more male p*** stars possibly? (see lookalikes thread)
    Posted by MH45706
     Probably the virus he picked up from the last time
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    orford letting the world know hes not just a presenter, he is the presentiator
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I definately think it's about time Lord Smirk gets the analyst gig. I think he has upped his game on purpose so he can work with the lovely Lisa-Marie. How do you fancy holding the clip board and reading the emails for a few weeks TK? 
    Posted by Hale72
    Ban this Poster plz Mods.

Seriously, holding a clipboard & reading a few e-Mails, that's supposed to be difficult? What? My cat could do that. It's the easiest gig in the Studio.

I might even swap with Lord Smirk one night, just to prove I'm right. From the back-end of November, Rich & I will be "paired" up for about 16 weeks in a row. How bad do I run?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    tikay you could learn a lot from rich

hope this helps
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Orford does it AGAIN! (Ish). : Ban this Poster plz Mods. Seriously, holding a clipboard & reading a few e-Mails, that's supposed to be difficult? What? My cat could do that. It's the easiest gig in the Studio. I might even swap with Lord Smirk one night, just to prove I'm right. From the back-end of November, Rich & I will be "paired" up for about 16 weeks in a row. How bad do I run?
    Posted by Tikay10
    OK so which one of you is being punished lol
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009

Hi tikay

Well, how about.......... Saturday Lisa-Marie and even Sunday night Sarah Champion, yup really bad aint it ;)

• Options
    edited October 2009
    tikay you could learn a lot from rich hope this helps
    Posted by webby234
    Examples plz.

• Options
    edited October 2009
    he just inspires so many of us, he just gets on with his job and lets his results do the talking, and in all honesty his results are speaking for themselves, maybe try the laid back approach like Mr orford?

• Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    Hi tikay, thought u would like the train picture although it was abit of a double edged sword seeing its name is the Orford Express