You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

somet up with tables?

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
when ever someone raises in the bottom right hand seat i cannot see the first number of there raise, only the last 3?

are sky aware of this problem?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    also just played someone who didnt have an avatar, whats all that about?
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    I know thay have had problems recently with the avatars, but I always awitch em off as I find them distracting/needless.

It may be the avatars blocking your view of the bet sizes. Try em off for a bit.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    if you rotate the table and put yourself in the bottom right hand corner and then try raising and if its 4 figures then your actual cards will block the first part of your raise
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    Yeah it's the cards blocking the 1st number. Also, dunno if it's just me but it's running really slowly again tonight.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    thankyou bob for confirming, thought i was living in my own little world again
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    It's got to the point where I've given up for the night now. Some of the tables I've had have been pretty unplayable.
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    Running very slow for me 2 forum as well
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi

Not having any probs at all :)
  • Options
    Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited October 2009
    hi webby234,
    i have just sent you a pm regarding this problem

regards, rich
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: somet up with tables?:
    hi webby234, i have just sent you a pm regarding this problem regards, rich
    Posted by Sky_Mod6
    sorry but got to ask why ?  have you something to hide, if you read this thread through other people are having problems so why the pm to webby.
  • Options
    edited October 2009

i will say this after searching around a few tables, it seems the problem is only on a few tables and not all of them

bandicoot the pm was just asking which table mate, nothing sinister in it

• Options
    edited October 2009

hi webby , certainly not suggesting anything sinister was at hand , just as a regular reader / poster     ( much as yourself )
    i have noticed many threads that just end with a pm from sky staff ( rich / steve / andy etc ) and you never see the outcome. i have had many delays and connection probs today so have an interest in your op.

• Options
    edited October 2009
    ok mate, understand what your saying now
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    I have had connection problems for ages and when I contacted customer services I was asked if I used a wireless connection and when I said yes they said it would be better with a hard wire connection. A wireless connection was not strong enough for the signal. Don't want to change back to a hardwire connection due to the problem of cables in my tight little corner of the room.

Perhaps this is the reason other are having with connection problems.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    mine wasnt a connection problem, my problem was that i couldnt see wht the person in the bottom right of the table was raising,it was getting covered up by the cards
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    god knows whats goin on there, u better ask sky thogh, could lose u some money.