You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Problem? or just me?

Ploppy33Ploppy33 Member Posts: 721
edited October 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi peeps

Was there a problem on site tonight?

Was in tourney got to 1st break (amazingly!) - lost internet connrction.

Re-logged on PC everything ok again - except sktpoker which was offline for 2 hours.

Seems odd lost my connection if only sky though - but all other sites worked fine after re-boot

Comments

• imberimber Member Posts: 1,334
    edited October 2011
    i was having trouble too but thought it was just me
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited October 2011
    Just been trying to get on now and it won't update nor will adobe air.

Adobe Air updated a few weeks back no problem so no idea why it's not working now.

• silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2011
    I had major problems after the download update yesterday morning. I spent over 5 hours on the phone between customer services & Virgin & neither would accept responsibility. Things still aren't running great but this is now the 4th time since 9 yesterday morning that I've had to uninstall & reinstall the download.

In order for me to get on to ANY Sky sites last night I've ended up having to go through a proxy server at Virgin & even then all the sites run slow.

Despite what CS were telling me yesterday maybe there is a problem with the update or something at Sky's end?
    edited October 2011
    Try uninstalling adobe air and then download and install the latest version again.

This sorted my problems out as adobe air wasn't updating to the latest version for some reason.

Only trouble is I couldn't then unisntall the old version but microsoft have a great bit of free software now that sorted it out.

• silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2011
    I had a mate round here for the best part of 4 hours trying to sort it for me. He uninstalled adobe & reinstalled the latest version too.

TBH, if I can't get it sorted properly then I think I'm gonna withdraw everything & give up on here. It's just unplayable at times.
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited October 2011
    Had problems last night, kept disconnecting
    Could not see my whole cards and 1 hand the empty seat was dealt cards!!!!!
    A few others at my tables also kept disconnecting, gave up trying to play in the end
  • Aquanaut1Aquanaut1 Member Posts: 19
    edited October 2011

The last 2 nights I've tried to open the client at 21:15 and neither the website or download version are working. Both nights I've tried it later on and it's working OK. Not a lot of good once my session is over is it?

• freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited October 2011
    Download wont work at all.  I have just uninstall it and reinstalled it and still no joy.
    Problems started for me last night, its so tilting.
    Funny on live chat, "The download wont load".  "try using internet explorer"
    edited October 2011
    Un-install the download and un-install adobe air. Then get the latest version of adobe air and re-install the sky poker.

• Ratboy71Ratboy71 Member Posts: 150
    edited October 2011
    Not just me then...

Had major problems last night from around 21:00 onwards. Was playing 4 mtts and was leader in 1 with 11 left and average stack in the other 3, got disconnected around 21:55 from all 4 tables the took me till midnight 2 be able to log back on. Im not a happy chappy. My internet connection was fine to all other web addresses (You Tube etc)... except for Sky Poker. Wtf is going on ???
  • Aquanaut1Aquanaut1 Member Posts: 19
    edited October 2011
    Had the same problem once again. If it happens one more time I'm withdrawing from the site.
  • CINEMASHOWCINEMASHOW Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2011
    Not just you. I am on Orange and had no Download or Skypoker.com connection last night. BBC, Google etc all Ok so I think the prob is with Skypoker. Would be nice for them to comment here and let us know it is them not us