You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Cash for Points Query

Andyl1986Andyl1986 Member Posts: 73
edited November 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hey there,

According to my account I earned over 500 points in September and was under the impression I would be entitled to £5 under the cash for points scheme, however the money has not appeared in my account.  I was wondering if someone could look into this please - thank you.

Comments

• kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Cash for Points Query:
    Hey there, According to my account I earned over 500 points in September and was under the impression I would be entitled to £5 under the cash for points scheme, however the money has not appeared in my account.  I was wondering if someone could look into this please - thank you.
    Posted by Andyl1986
    think u will get it tomorrow m8
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited October 2011
    Hi,

I've spoken to our marketing department and they have informed me that the £5 was credited yesterday at 4pm.

Regards
    Lee
  • 1dirtydog1dirtydog Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2011
    i have 28117 points in my account 4482 for september alone but i dont seem to get any cash in my account can anyone help 
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Cash for Points Query:
    i have 28117 points in my account 4482 for september alone but i dont seem to get any cash in my account can anyone help 
    Posted by 1dirtydog
    here we go again..............
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited October 2011
    Posted by 1dirtydog

Have you entered the promotion code ?
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Cash for Points Query:
    Hey there, According to my account I earned over 500 points in September and was under the impression I would be entitled to £5 under the cash for points scheme, however the money has not appeared in my account.  I was wondering if someone could look into this please - thank you.
    Posted by Andyl1986
    It can be tricky to see the credit to your account.  By memory I think you need to do an advanced search and show all transactions.
  • Andyl1986Andyl1986 Member Posts: 73
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Cash for Points Query : It can be tricky to see the credit to your account.  By memory I think you need to do an advanced search and show all transactions.
    Posted by Machka
    I've gone through the advanced search and found that the money was credited to my account.  Thanks for your help.
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited November 2011
    I earned 500 points in Oct.I know the points at the bottom reset every month but is it usual to take points from the total poker points at the top??Lost 500 and no c4p's?
    If this is par for course and i were a new player and used all my points as i earned them on freerolls what would happen?
    Manual Adjustment
    October Poker Points Adjustment
    £0.00
    edited November 2011
    I earned 500 points in Oct.I know the points at the bottom reset every month but is it usual to take points from the total poker points at the top??Lost 500 and no c4p's? If this is par for course and i were a new player and used all my points as i earned them on freerolls what would happen? Manual Adjustment October Poker Points Adjustment £0.00
    Posted by belsibub
    no it is not usual for the points at the top to go.this manual adjustment businesss is the source of ur problem.
  • Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Cash for Points Query : no it is not usual for the points at the top to go.this manual adjustment businesss is the source of ur problem.
    Posted by kb245
    No, this always happens eg: before the month you have 200 points, you earn 700 points in the next month. Your total ponts will say 900 until they take out 500 for C4P then you will have 400 left.
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited November 2011
    I earned 500 points in Oct.I know the points at the bottom reset every month but is it usual to take points from the total poker points at the top??Lost 500 and no c4p's? If this is par for course and i were a new player and used all my points as i earned them on freerolls what would happen? Manual Adjustment October Poker Points Adjustment £0.00
    Posted by belsibub
    Got my c4p's payment but still can't see how taking the points from the top works what if i had used them all no c4p's????
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Cash for Points Query : No, this always happens eg: before the month you have 200 points, you earn 700 points in the next month. Your total ponts will say 900 until they take out 500 for C4P then you will have 400 left.
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    dont think so!