You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Yellow Banner

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited October 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi guys

Would it be possible to be able to click that yellow banner, and stop it permanently for the night, especially on a Friday please????, because no matter how many times I close it, it comes back, and back, and back... :)

Comments

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2011
    Its back to Friday, and so the yellow banner wont shut off again :(
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited October 2011
    Tie a yellow banner round the old oak tree AND I HOPE IT STAYS THERE. 
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited October 2011
    It is THE only annoying thing about Skypoker.com!

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited October 2011
    I quite like it.

Well ok I don't  actually like it but it doesn't bother me tbh.

Seems weird how it seems to love Fridays though.

• belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Yellow Banner:
    Its back to Friday, and so the yellow banner wont shut off again :(
    Posted by acebarry10
    Here we go again ;-((((((((((((((((((((((
  • DrSharpDrSharp Member Posts: 1,213
    edited October 2011
    Its a valid point. It moves across the screen and bugs the life out of me. If you move a table across it, the bloomin banner moves across until you can see it again. Its like the red button on the tv, you press 'backup' but within seconds its back.

The other thing i hate at the moment is this UKOPS thing! Not the concept or the tourneys but when i am multi tabling cash tables on mini view it flashes an advertisement on each table for 10-20 seconds or so and it takes up half the table. I am there trying to work out where i am in the hand and this thing pops up and blocks the villains bet sizing. Have to x it off all tables to see what i am doing. Annoying!

What we need is some sort of banner across the screen to advertise this UKOPS thing instead of blocking my tables up.....oh hang on a minute.........

Oh, and when i try posting a long carefully written opinion on the forum, i guarantee that the box will appear advertising some sort of MTT and then wont clear, locking my screen up and losing my post. I then and up writing this kind of drivel hastily!

I feel better now!