You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lisa Marie Arrives

mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi All,
For those who don't know, LisaMarie Long makes her debut on the channel tonight.
She will be nervous and not only because her analyst is TK.
So come everyone send a message to through this post and give her a massive welcome.

col

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    gl lisa marie, all the best for tonights show, i know your gonna need it working with kendall
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    Lisa-Marie,
    50 Billion good luck wishes, I'm sure you'll rock! I predict peak viewing figurerers for Sky Pokerings :-)
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Good Luck Lisa. Just present like you play poker - balls of steel init ;)

Dave
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Lisa Marie Arrives:
    Lisa-Marie, 50 Billion good luck wishes, I'm sure you'll rock! I predict peak viewing figurerers for Sky Pokerings :-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Well I give 50 Billion and 1 good luck wishes :)

Top that Nosey!!!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    I fold
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    typical nosey ;-)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi col

Good luck Lisa-Marie, you got tikay, he will guide you safetly throught he show, proper gent that man :)
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    Good luck Lisa, not that you are going to need it. Tikay will look after you well.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    Have a wonderful evening Lisa-Marie - I know that I (and lots of others) will have a great time watching the show.
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    G L CHICK ENJOY ,OH AND WISH ME LUCK ON FINAL TABLE
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    Good luck for tonight's show, i am sure you'll be fine :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Good luck for tonight's show, i am sure you'll be fine :)
    Posted by margatemaf
     F I N EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited October 2009
    Best of Luck Lisa, Its been great to see you on the sky poker tables lots over the past few days and you have taken to the sky poker spirit and community like a duck to water, so your skypoker tv debut will be no different.

If your lucky tikay might even wear his famous burgundy jacket tonight in your honour:)

• Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited October 2009
    To the beautiful LM good luck, you'l be in capable hands with the legendary sage TK
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    GOOD LUCK LISA,AS WAS SAID IN AN EARLIER POST,IF YOU PRESENT LIKE YOU PLAY POKER........NO PROBS.BEST WISHESxxx
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited October 2009
    Best of Luck Lisa, Its been great to see you on the sky poker tables lots over the past few days and you have taken to the sky poker spirit and community like a duck to water, so your skypoker tv debut will be no different. If your lucky tikay might even wear his famous burgundy jacket tonight in your honour:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Not the burgundy jacket!!!

Good luck tonight Lisa, I'm sure you will be fantastic,

Ross
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited October 2009
    Good Luck Lisa-Marie, you have already shown you know your poker, so you have nothing to prove. just have fun with it :)
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited October 2009

Awwww You guys!! It's enough to make a gal bush!

Thank you all so much for your lovely words it really means a lot, especially as I really have come to think of you all as friends and you've welcomed me so warmly into your community here...

Not that that's stopped you nicking me chips given half a chance, you bunch of cretins ;)

And don't worry, I'm not nervous at all. Terrified, Hyperventilating and nauseous but not nervous at all.

Plus I have THE BOSS taking care of me and showing me the ropes so I am in his very capable hands..
    (Keep it clean lads!)

Looking forward to the show and hope to see you on the tables.

Now if you could just encourage your partners, pets and postmen to sign up for an account this evening that will make me look very good in front of the management. Hahaha!

GOOD LUCK to all those playing tonight and don't forget we'll be giving out the freeroll password during the show and there may be a few sneakiy clues earlier for those of you that pay attention!

Also feel free to keep Tikay and I company via the usual routes throughout the show.

xxxLM

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Awwww You guys!! It's enough to make a gal bush! Thank you all so much for your lovely words it really means a lot, especially as I really have come to think of you all as friends and you've welcomed me so warmly into your community here... Not that that's stopped you nicking me chips given half a chance, you bunch of cretins ;) And don't worry, I'm not nervous at all. Terrified, Hyperventilating and nauseous but not nervous at all. Plus I have THE BOSS taking care of me and showing me the ropes so I am in his very capable hands.. (Keep it clean lads!) Looking forward to the show and hope to see you on the tables. Now if you could just encourage your partners, pets and postmen to sign up for an account this evening that will make me look very good in front of the management. Hahaha! GOOD LUCK to all those playing tonight and don't forget we'll be giving out the freeroll password during the show and there may be a few sneakiy clues earlier for those of you that pay attention! Also feel free to keep Tikay and I company via the usual routes throughout the show. xxxLM
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    I thought you are meant to be at work not having fun ;)

• Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    Good luck Lisa-Marie. I'm looking forward to this....and Tikay is a true legend as well. It's not for no reason they seem to pair him up with any debutante presenters