You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

ten handed deepies moved????

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
we only had 71 runners in the orfe deep stack last night--these were getting 100 players before they were moved off the highlighted tournies at the top of page---put them back up there---go on--go on go on---you know it makes sense!

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi oynutter

I think it is possible that when they soted out the status issue the deepstack got moved out of the higilighted area, we will have to hope that Sky Bernie will put it back in again, in the meantime, I will still advertise it as normal on the forum. Put it back in the highlight please, please, pretty please Sky Bernie thank you.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
       Hiya barry,  thanks mate, I hope it was just a mistake, these tournies do still need promoting, and it was the first time  the 3.30buy in had less than 95 runners, thanks also for the fantastic job you do in this respect (promotion), i love these tournies, they really are great fun--------terrific work mate--cheers
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: ten handed deepies moved????:
       Hiya barry,  thanks mate, I hope it was just a mistake, these tournies do still need promoting, and it was the first time t the 3.30buy in had less than 95 runners, thanks also for the fantastic job you do in this respect (promotion), i love these tournies, they really are great fun--------terrific work mate--cheers
    Posted by oynutter
    Hi m8

Its not a problem, they are such fun to do, and knowing they work is good enough for me :)
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2009

All part of the 'anti 10 seat table' conspiracy IMHO.

• Options
    edited October 2009
    only 23 players tonight???---whats going on?  might have to get on to sky rich if this carries on, I'm sure its just coz they moved it---all the hard work barry has put in too, come on sky---put it back up there!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    oy!!!!!

(meaningful exclamation)