You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Catterick 5.50

bandinibandini Member Posts: 1,802
edited October 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Vittachi

Just spoke to the owner's son and he assures me it's been laid out for this. Normally hate giving tips and I'm definitely not saying it's a certainty but it's a big price so probably worth a harmless e/w flutter.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Into 14s from 28s. bandini : the man the bookies fear.
  • Options
    flushandoflushando Member Posts: 110
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Catterick 5.50:
    Into 14s from 28s. bandini : the man the bookies fear.
    Posted by bandini
    very well done mate
  • Options
    chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited October 2011
    sweet mate keep them coming had 2 quid ew nice one
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Catterick 5.50 : very well done mate
    Posted by flushando
    Thank you.

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11l winner @ 25/1!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone on can thank me with cash :-)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    From the same source : Woverhampton 9.00 : Social Rhythm.
  • Options
    arrazarraz Member Posts: 136
    edited October 2011
    LEGEND £2.50EW ,ARE THESE REGULAR
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited October 2011
    You Sir! are a legend ,great tip had £2 ew on it but also put it in my 30p ew round robin. The other horses were Cirrus des aigles (won @12/1) and unfortunately i normally back Edinburgh knights( won 18/1) but i usually get info from yard when they think it will deffo win/ go close and heard nothing so went for another horse Buck Mulligan that finished 2nd !Cheers again and have put couple of £ ew on your other tip.Dave.

P.S According to helpful brother if i had done Edinburgh Knights @18/1 in my round robin it would have paid £2380 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well still a good day!
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited October 2011
    From the same source : Woverhampton 9.00 : Social Rhythm.
    Posted by bandini

3rd at 16s

missed the earlier one but managed to get some of this!!!!

Pity Hibs let me down earlier!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    @ Chefboy : Delighted you won money, so did I.

@ arraz : No, they won't be regular. My mate's brother and dad are in a syndicate that owned Vittachi. It apparently had a breathing op a few months back and they were holding it back. They waited for this one and apparently held back big time. This was their race. I wouldn't have posted the tip if I didn't think there was value. Absolutely delighted some of you won some money of my tip. The other tip came from them from info they had due to being down at Catterick. I hope 3rd at 16s made a few of you money e/w too. The owners I know? Life changing money was all they would tell me. Good on em, they're good guys.

@ Any2 : You're welcome. I'm delighted if I made some people beat the bookies. I was born in Edinburgh and saw Edinburgh Knight. Would have bet on it. But had no money left in my account :-( Reason was I put it all on Vittachi :-) What price a double.

@ kaymac : Glad I'm making you profit at least. And don't blame me for Hibs. It's bad enough supporting them. Why on earth were you betting on them? Jesus, they've broke my heart a million times, the last thing I'd want to do is bet on them? We're talking about a team that can knock out the OF in 1/4s and semi and then lose to Livingstones in a final. Sigh, big time.
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited October 2011

I had them to score against Well, that was all. Being a bluenose, I know we are the only team that Hibees usually beat!!!

Thanks for the tip, e/w at 16s = a winner at just over 3/1

Just wish I had seen the post earlier

Cheers Andrew
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I had them to score against Well, that was all. Being a bluenose, I know we are the only team that Hibees usually beat!!! Thanks for the tip, e/w at 16s = a winner at just over 3/1 Just wish I had seen the post earlier Cheers Andrew
    Posted by kaymac
    Ah, a hun. I take back what I said about being glad I made you profit ;-)

Being a Hibee's grim but the regular 3-0 beatings we hand out to youse make it alllllll worthwhile :-)

Betting on us to score's not that bad a shout although betting on us to concede would be better. Probably as well lumping on Garry O'Connor to score in 90 though. Without him we're relegation material. Pretty much are with him.
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited October 2011
    Vittachi has just won again at 11/4 with paul hanagan aboard in 4.50 Catterick .Had £6 on @10/3.Hope you had it again Bandini.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Vittachi has just won again at 11/4 with paul hanagan aboard in 4.50 Catterick .Had £6 on @10/3.Hope you had it again Bandini.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Arghh, no, didn't know it was running. Well in.

Word I'm hearing is they've got Cheltenham in mind even though it's only the flat it's run on so far.