You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Am I missing something here - Cash 4 points - POINTS code not accepted?

UridiumUridium Member Posts: 25
edited October 2011 in Community Help & Advice
When I go into the My Account click on Free Bets and get taken to the promotions tab then in the box "Redeem your tokens" enter POINTS and click on submit it says "We're sorry. The code you entered ‘POINTS’ has not been accepted. Please check you have entered the correct details and try again". I have 1669 points which have been building up since I started playing on SkyPoker.

Thanks.

Comments

• silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2011
    Hi bud,

I could be misreading what you've written here but it sounds as though you're trying to exchange your 1669 points into a cash amount. Unfortunately it doesn't quite work like that I'm afraid.

When you opt in to the C4P promotion you receive a cash amount based on the amount of points earned per calendar month only.  For example, if you'd earned 1600 points between October 1 & midnight on November 1st then you'd get £15. However, if you'd earned say 200 points per calendar month over 8 months you wouldn't receive anything other than the points slowly accumulating in your account.

Hopefully that clears things up a bit for you. You've probably already read through the details on the promotion page but if not you can find it here:

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited October 2011
    It will also say that if you've already put the code in and it's been accepted.

• UridiumUridium Member Posts: 25
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Am I missing something here - Cash 4 points - POINTS code not accepted?:
    When I go into the My Account click on Free Bets and get taken to the promotions tab then in the box "Redeem your tokens" enter POINTS and click on submit it says "We're sorry. The code you entered ‘ POINTS ’ has not been accepted. Please check you have entered the correct details and try again". I have 1669 points which have been building up since I started playing on SkyPoker. Thanks.
    Posted by Uridium

Thats probably it then, thanks bud.