You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Multitabling - Tables not "poppong to front" when action required.

GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,598
edited October 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Whilst playing DTD last night (3 x tables) for some reason when action was required on a table it did not pop to the front.  I've checked in options and "Auto Focus" is ON.  (I think this is the appropriate setting I'm referring to, but not sure)  ANY IDEAS? 

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited October 2011
    Yeah auto focus should do this.

The only thing I would say is if you're clicking options on one table that's above the one you need to act on it won't always pop up over the other.

If you're not clicking any options then it should pop up over the table in front.

• GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,598
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Multitabling - Tables not "poppong to front" when action required.:
    Yeah auto focus should do this. The only thing I would say is if you're clicking options on one table that's above the one you need to act on it won't always pop up over the other. If you're not clicking any options then it should pop up over the table in front.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    I'll experiment.  Thanks for reply.
    edited October 2011
    I hope I explained it well enough, I know what I meant anyway lol.

But yeah, to test it, don't click on anything and wait for the table to pop up over the other.

Obviously don't try this in an expensive buyin game or at crucial times.

edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Multitabling - Tables not "poppong to front" when action required.:
    I hope I explained it well enough, I know what I meant anyway lol. But yeah, to test it, don't click on anything and wait for the table to pop up over the other. Obviously don't try this in an expensive buyin game or at crucial times.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    No chance of that! Was a real pain last night lost me the DTD! lol 
    edited October 2011
    Well join two 2p/4p cash games, stick one so it overlaps the other and see if it does it then.

Basically play your blinds, then wait until you're dealt cards on both tables with no money put in yet by you.

Then don't click anything on your pc and wait for one to pop up over the other to see if it's working.

That way it won't cost you anything if you panic and time out.

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited October 2011
    Browser or Download?

If it is on the download then it's definitely a problem. 

If it's on the browser then I believe that the pop-to-front action is browser type and version specific and out of Sky Poker's control.
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited October 2011
    Browser or Download? If it is on the download then it's definitely a problem.  If it's on the browser then I believe that the pop-to-front action is browser type and version specific and out of Sky Poker's control.
    Posted by Machka
    I have the same problem sometimes, cannot fathom out why.
    Sky's Techie dept. should have the answers, but seem to be lacling on those skills, you do not have these problems on other sites.
    edited October 2011
    Browser or Download? If it is on the download then it's definitely a problem.  If it's on the browser then I believe that the pop-to-front action is browser type and version specific and out of Sky Poker's control.
    Posted by Machka
    Browser.  NOt had time to try it again but will have a go tonite. TA.

BTW Its IE I use.  WHat are the advantages of "download".  Judging by some of the .recent posts it's VERY browser/adobe specific?
    edited October 2011
    In my opinion the download is a million times better than playing through your browser.