You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Get in the Hole! (OCT 20th - 23rd)

splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
edited October 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Going for something a bit different this week.

I think Schwartzel is nailed on for the PGA Tour Grand Slam. Rory hasn't had much time to prepare for it.

And the Disney event i strongly fancy the two Englishmen Rose and Donald, hence my two bets this week....
SpecialSchwartzel + Donald30.88/1£5 win
SpecialSchwartzel + Rose48.75/1£5 win
Good Luck!

Comments

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,265
    edited October 2011
    Dont know what im betting on here - although i could also lay it at 50,s making a gtd profit

Just taking your word Splashies
    Charl Schwartzel Grand Slam of Golf Outright: Outright Winner66/1£5.00 ##EACHWAY##£335.00O/12040937/0000142
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Charl Schwartzel Grand Slam of Golf Outright: Outright Winner66/1£5.00 ##EACHWAY##£335.00O/12040937/0000143
    Not Televised
    No Live Commentary
    = £10 at 66/1 with Sky
    LayBacker's
    Odds
    Backer's
    Stake
    Your
    Liability
    Your
    Payout
    Charl Schwartzel50£12.00£600.00 £588.00
    Ref: 16781909792 Bet placed: 01:39 19-Oct-11
    So if he wins i win £660 but lose £588  +  £52
    Loses                                               +£2 
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Yeh MP he wont win now.....theres only 4 players in this and he is 7 shots behind with 1 round to play.

At least you didn't lose any money like me.

Il be backing Donald and Rose again later.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited October 2011
    It's kool how u have done that MP, Wish I knew how to do it.

Why didn't u double both stakes and lock yourself up 4 beans instead of 2?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Schwartzel had a great day today and only just missed out by 1 shot! Typical eh! Keegan Bradley won.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Couldnt beleive it when i score the scores

And again this week as i bet on Donald on the last day but as he was 25,s and a few back i just had a fiver on him finishing in top 5 at 3/1 , then he goes and wins it by 2 shots

is there Golf on this week Splashies?

Can,t see a thread
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Get in the Hole! (OCT 20th - 23rd):
    It's kool how u have done that MP, Wish I knew how to do it. Why didn't u double both stakes and lock yourself up 4 beans instead of 2?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol - could have done

wish i could do it all the time , but its only every now and then you get major price differences beteen the bookmakers and exchanges. I believe its call arbitrating. I only know that because stan james restricted my bets because of it 
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Get in the Hole! (OCT 20th - 23rd):
    It's kool how u have done that MP, Wish I knew how to do it. Why didn't u double both stakes and lock yourself up 4 beans instead of 2?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Check out oddschecker.com and look through the various markets for standout prices _ excellent site

Are you on MSN   Ive just got mine setup but having problems logging in - just want to invite a few ppl on Sky . i do have a skype account if you use that  - Just want to use it for talkin poker and stuff

I,ve found it hard getting motivated recently but when you see these diarys on the forum like Lmaberts and the Dons you know they,ll get there in the end if they keep following the advice given and keep putting the time in
    thats what im aiming at doing - putting some time in

i did get some advice of a guy on here about a poker training site but its 99 dollars sign up and 29 a month "Bluefire poker " - have you heard of it - Its got hundreds of vids on and there is a 7 day trial

Anyway GL and try and add u on msn or Skype if you want to give me your address

GL - Paul