You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight's Show will be.....CHAMPION!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

It really is Sooper-Sunday tonight, with the 9pm Live Show covering.....

The 9pm Main Event, which is £9,000 Guaranteed. Last night's Main Ebvent sold out well before kick-off, so Register early to reserve your seat.

The 9.30 SPT Semi-Final. Can Ski-Cowboys qualify at his 10th attempt?

Occasional verbal Updates from the £100 + £10 Sunday Night £2,000 Deepie - the biggest Buy-in Tourney on Sky Poker.

Oh, & Sarah Champion. ;)

Dunno where Orford is, but I just hope he stays there. 

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    All the best to you both on 2nites show.PS give sarah a hug 4 me..............ah thats better LOL
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited October 2009
    This photo is reminding me of something...but I can't quite put my finger on it...

• Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited October 2009
    Oh yes, THAT was it...

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show will be.....CHAMPION!:
    Oh yes, THAT was it...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hi Rich

Lol, and watch out Sarah, tikay has that mischievous smile :)
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    That picture is not fair......SARAH never wears BLUE
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009

Have you been drawing up the rota for this weekend Tikay? Lisa-Marie on Saturday, Sarah on Sunday - they don't call that work do they ;-)

Have a good show guys.

• Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited October 2009
    That can't be right Rich, cos I think the beast turns into a prince
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009

Quality Rich.

Bet u love working in the office when he comes lurking towards u whilst ur sat down............................

• Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    enjoy lisa mmmmm sorry sarah and have fun j k sorry tk,
  • Options
    edited October 2009

We have just finished the Pre-Record, tonight it was "PTP", where we follow the progress of Presenters in Tourneys on their PTP Nights.

We followed DP-Fitzgerald in the £300 Deepie, ditto James Hartigan in the same Tourney a few days later, & both of them played technically perfect poker. Then - can you believe this? - we had to follow Lord Gloat in Tuesday's Open, in which he, err, went "quite deep". Never had such a bad experience in the Studio. We are not allowed to be rude about the way players play. But if we were......

Anyway, to reflect Rich's popularity, the Show will air next Saturday. At 2am.
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Sarah is actually not too well, she has a very croaky voice, sort of Eartha Kitt style, & has a chest cold, or what my Nan used to describe as "a bit of a chest".

I hope you guys will do what you did last night with Lisa, & send plenty of e-Mails in. The addy is "skyopen@bskyb.com".

"Get well" e-Mails would go down especially well.
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    We have just finished the Pre-Record, tonight it was "PTP", where we follow the progress of Presenters in Tourneys on their PTP Nights. We followed DP-Fitzgerald in the £300 Deepie, ditto James Hartigan in the same Tourney a few days later, & both of them played technically perfect poker. Then - can you believe this? - we had to follow Lord Gloat in Tuesday's Open, in which he, err, went "quite deep". Never had such a bad experience in the Studio. We are not allowed to be rude about the way players play. But if we were...... Anyway, to reflect Rich's popularity, the Show will air next Saturday. At 2am.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony,
    Hope you have a great show tonight and with another glamorous presenter why wouldnt you.
    You have to be very careful you dont get the two of them mixed up,(women tend not to like that).

OH to late, sorry m8 your on your own with this lol.
    So remember, the lady next to you is Lisa no Aisling no Sarah, is it? OH GOD I'M CONFUSED.

COL
  • Options
    Sarah_CSarah_C Member Posts: 263
    edited October 2009
    Ha ha!  Brilliant!  Looking forward to tonights show back with the 'beast 'of all players see you 9pm guys and gl on the tables xx
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
     AT 2 00 am  ??  hahaaha  hahah  hahaaa
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Glk with the Show tonight you guys ..I'll be  watching  um  um err ..was her  name ?   :))

whispers  in ear    ...............  Sarah     oh yes   have a good one !!  glk benny
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi tikay

Sigh, he will be full of it tonight on site, still, we had Lisa-Marie do the show last night and Sarah tonight to make up for it
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    Ha ha!  Brilliant!  Looking forward to tonights show back with the 'beast 'of all players see you 9pm guys and gl on the tables xx
    Posted by Sarah_C
    Hi Sarah,
    Sorry to hear your not to well tonight.
    If Tony offers to rub anything into "what his mother calls a bit of your chest" RUN JUST RUN.
    I'm positve , if that job came up there would be a very unorderly line there VERY quickly.

One final thought, no matter how rough you feel, you will never look as rough as Tony lol(love him really).
    gl for the show.
    col
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Ohh  nasty that having a "bit of  a chest'  You need some Vic rubbing   on that ,,, but Vic's not around tonight , maybe TK will do the job instead  ??  *What* !!
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Good luck Sarah! Now TK knows you are poorly you are easy prey for his grade A cheek while presenting. hehe.

As for Rich, come on the guy is 100% quality ;)*

*Rich send the payment to Alan as usual lol
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited October 2009
    Tikay mentioned earlier the word 'cooler' and said he didn't know where it came from.
    I think cooler comes from 'cold deck'. A 'cold deck' was called such when a cheat introduced a pre-arranged deck into the game. The cards in this deck were 'cold' as they had not been handled by all the players previously and warmed up by their hands.