You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Shall I join a team?

Comments

• Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited October 2011
    You can be in both a forum team and in TSP at the same time as far as I'm concerned. It's a bit like a Premiership footballer also playing for his country. So I don't think you should consider joining a forum team the same thing as giving up on TSP.

Anyway, good luck to you whichever way you choose to go.
  • Options
    lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited October 2011
    SoLack....Hitsquad is the place to be.....join us, it makes sense!!!!!
  • Options
    ste1722ste1722 Member Posts: 299
    edited October 2011
    51 51 51 51 51 NOTHING ELSE TO BE SAID I GUYS HAVE SAID IT WE ARE THE BEST WE ARE A GREAT TEAM BUT MOST OF ALL WE ALL SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND HAVE FUN
  • Options
    gremli22gremli22 Member Posts: 110
    edited October 2011
    We know you are good enough to take down the TSP but if your looking for a great team and good fun look no further than .........

TEAM 51
                        :)                                                                                        
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Shall I join a team?:

Solly..........below I c&p an extract from our website which Toby aka djblacke04 set up........and from the onset this is why I, and probably many others joined team51, we really felt excluded from the community.....it was team51 that encouraged, supported and nurtured players who perhaps felt a little left out. 

To this day, we as a team, and tbf to a few others, (they have taken up the mantle as well and doing a very fine job of it), actively want to get the  newbies to Sky poker and make them feel a part of the community but we also want and need.....skilled and experienced players like yourself to help and encourage players like me to improve our game and have a lot of fun in doing it..........as the saying goes 'greater pleasure is derived in the giving'.       

Team 51 Poker team was founded in 2011 by Elsadog and Djblacke04,two players on the SKY poker network,quickly joined by GaryQQQ and IRISHROVER,united by their love and success at the game,they decided to build a team that caters for all levels of the game from beginner to professional.

Just look at our team list and see for yourself the esteemed players that have joined and made massive contributions towards the team ethos of supporting and assisting each other.

So please Solly/paul.......... just think how much enjoyment you could have by giving a little back into our community and also the support you will undoubtly have in return,... 51515151
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited October 2011
    Opening post was very fishy, but thanks for all the great responses.  Will ponder a bit more.
  • Options
    unbpowerunbpower Member Posts: 553
    edited October 2011

TPT !!!!!! THE ONLY PLACE TO BE

• Options
    bigal36903bigal36903 Member Posts: 1,011
    edited October 2011
    you could join any team but why join the rest when you can join the best  TEAM 51
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited October 2011
    Opening post was a level, but thanks for all the great responses. 
    Posted by SoLack
    FYP Sollyfish...

You're Welcome ;o))

xx
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited October 2011
    SoLack..there is surely only one team u can benefit from joining. Team51. Personalised Member Page On Our Website www.team51.org.uk . Fantastic facebook group with lots of banter and team competitions...currently running from monday is the TEAM 51 HEADS UP CHAMPIONSHIPS. We have all the best members IRISHROVER, ELSADOG, DJBLACKE04, PLUS MANY MANY MORE. So why waste ur time being a fringe member for TKP..i mean seriously do u want to have to wear a ORANGE top and look like you've been tango'd..didnt think so. so dont delay join today BOOOOM!!! that is all :)
    Posted by Crunchybob
    PMSL!

This, from a man with a mahoosive alien on his top? ;o)

xx
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited October 2011
    You can be in both a forum team and in TSP at the same time as far as I'm concerned. It's a bit like a Premiership footballer also playing for his country. So I don't think you should consider joining a forum team the same thing as giving up on TSP. Anyway, good luck to you whichever way you choose to go.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    + 1  !!

great analogy, obvious, but perfect!!
  • Options
    shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited October 2011
    Join Team51. It is the best part of playing Sky Poker. We all post on our facebook page help, advice and the odd rant. Its a great team with loads of people who come and rail when anyone goes deep. We have some top players mixed with newcomers and casual players. If you want a team that is honest, genuine and fun to be a part of, then you could do a lot worse than to look our way. Hope to see you in a Team51 jersey soon, when your getting all your inevitable wins. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham 
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited October 2011
    Its gotta be TKP Sloooowlack :)

* will even buy you a large one at next spt >>> if you can read this seeing as your soooo old ;)

Have I done a good job of grooming him teamies???

* plus we don't have any teamies that do silly raises
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited October 2011
    Nah staying solo

Thanks for the responses
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2011
    Nah staying solo Thanks for the responses
    Posted by SoLack

LOL   ;o)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Shall I join a team? : LOL   ;o)
    Posted by elsadog
    Yep LOL!!!

GL MATE!!
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited November 2011
    Solack your gonna get loads of votes from other teams but us ninja plonkers have only got a few members because were quality not quantity and take it very serious indeed as though its a fight to the death, i know your a killer ninja poker player m8 so join up and dont fight alone. Come kick ar s e with us and do it in style :)
  • Options
    imberimber Member Posts: 1,334
    edited November 2011

On behalf of all the people who – in good faith – sent Solack best wishes in his plight to find a Team to belong to – I issue the following statement:

Your alias speaks for itself as you (in my opinion) SO LACK respect to your fellow sky poker players by using the Teams situation to inflate your own ego. You may well be “a legend in your own living room” but you probably need to ask yourself why you started this thread in the first place.

You obviously wish to be a member of TSP (and I am sure one day you will be) – but your response to other Teams shows your total disdain of the fellowship and support all the other teams afford to each other.

I learned from my mistakes as founder member of the IMBERpendence Party – that without the comradeship and “togetherness” through dedicated websites, facebook, twitter and on-line competitions – poker can be very lonely.

For you to mock our “Teams” is an insult. Funnily enough we actually know who members of other Teams are – which is more than can be said for TSP.

I wish you well in your quest to become a member of a Team that none of us can find a Team list for – and please say hello to us underlings in the chat-room on your climb to your personal eutopia!

• Options
    SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited November 2011
    Before Hitsquad came into my life, I was but a lowly fish, splashing around lonely in the murky depths of mediocrity and losing all my money to the lofty men and ladies in pink.

Since I joined the mighty Hitsquad my life has turned around, I have cashed in at least one of the DTD tourneys every week, have played on the site almost every day and enjoyed the support and railing of my squaddie comrades.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my poker and am finally making a profit.  Oh and my Sharkscope sng graph is starting to look very respectable too.

You know there's only one sensible choice - join the PINK side!

Would be great to have you as a member SoLack
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    On behalf of all the people who – in good faith – sent Solack best wishes in his plight to find a Team to belong to – I issue the following statement:   Your alias speaks for itself as you (in my opinion) SO LACK respect to your fellow sky poker players by using the Teams situation to inflate your own ego. You may well be “a legend in your own living room” but you probably need to ask yourself why you started this thread in the first place.   You obviously wish to be a member of TSP (and I am sure one day you will be) – but your response to other Teams shows your total disdain of the fellowship and support all the other teams afford to each other.   I learned from my mistakes as founder member of the IMBERpendence Party – that without the comradeship and “togetherness” through dedicated websites, facebook, twitter and on-line competitions – poker can be very lonely.   For you to mock our “Teams” is an insult. Funnily enough we actually know who members of other Teams are – which is more than can be said for TSP.   I wish you well in your quest to become a member of a Team that none of us can find a Team list for – and please say hello to us underlings in the chat-room on your climb to your personal eutopia!
    Posted by imber
    IMBER LOL!!

Is this another level!!

LOLOL!!