You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Was it only me

Ratboy71Ratboy71 Member Posts: 150
edited October 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Got disconnected from all tournies at 20:50 and was then unable to access sky poker until 22:05. Anyone else have the same problem ?

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2011
    Been fine for me tonight, however the past few days I have been getting randomly kicked off while all other internet sites work.

However when this has happened, its always come back on after 2 mins.

• Ratboy71Ratboy71 Member Posts: 150
    edited October 2011
    Scotty. Its driving me mad mate. Every time i complain to CC they just credit my account with £10. Was on the same table as Tikay in the omahartigan at 19:10 and was teaching him a few tricks. Lol. Ended up being blinded out.
  • TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Was it only me:
    Been fine for me tonight, however the past few days I have been getting randomly kicked off while all other internet sites work. However when this has happened, its always come back on after 2 mins.
    Posted by scotty77
    Same here, not tonight but on the weekend just as described above.
  • walesboywalesboy Member Posts: 993
    edited October 2011
    it has been happening to me on cash tables on and off for a week or 2.
    sometimes for a few seconds, other times for minutes.
    not just from home either
    having issues with bringing up the lobby also since the download upgrade. a bit hit and miss as to whether it comes up at all
  • POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2011
    I got disconnected from all tournies too, lost most of my stack in the 7.15 deepy.

Couldn't even get on to the sky pker home page
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited October 2011
    For everyone reporting problems, what ISP r u with?

Ppl who follow me on twitter will know that this has been driving me crazy for a good week or so now.....

Apparently it's an ISP issue, like a few of us tiscali/talktalk and virgin users had 6 weeks ago....

I've not been able to play on the download at all, and can't get any mtt's or sng's to load on the browser.

There's a site outage tonight, MAYBe that will help? I dunno...

Anyway I'm with Tiscali, any1 else???
    edited October 2011
    Me neither. Kept getting timed out. Soooooo frustrating,
    edited October 2011
    Talk Talk here
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2011
    I'm on BE Broadband, a company that  shares a network with 02 Broadband.

Whenever I have been kicked off, both the download and the browser is down.  Can't even get onto the homepage.

All other sites are fine, as are MSN/Skype etc.

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited October 2011

^^^^^ hahah nope, not at all.

epic techno diagnosis fail by dohhhhhhhh.

Shud know better than to try and makes sense of technology, I just hope it works tomorrow!!! :(
    edited October 2011
    Doesnt look like an ISP fault then does it ?
  • POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2011
    i'm on Orange
  • splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited October 2011
    I'm with the RAC if that helps??

Seriously I'm with O2 and i've had no probs (touch wood)
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited October 2011
    Im on talktalk and have had no probs at all for at least a couple of weeks
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited October 2011
    Different ISP's could be sharing certain servers so if there's a problem with one it effects a few different ones.

• MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited October 2011
    I am on talktalk and was disconnected for about 10 minutes last night. I have had problems for about a week.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited October 2011

I had some serious issues just after 8pm tonight. I didn't get actually get d/c but only had the d/l running and had serious lag on 3 tables. It got better when I went down to two but still got timed out before being able to act. I even shut down pc, reloaded etc, and it was still hit and miss if I could play hands. There was a 'upgrade' before I went into SP tonight.

I ain't not geek, but has it got anything to do with the capacity of the Sky Poker server when a load of tables are running ie...for example the main and mini?

Whoever came up with the idea of them minis needs shooting!
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited October 2011
    as mentioned above by dohhhhhhh certain ISPs share certain servers ....and this was posted on a separate thread by Machka about 10 mins ago............

Virgin Media have been having issues for the last 2/3 days.  Even to the point their Service Status page was offline for nearly 12 hours.