You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Anyone havin probs 2day??

debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
edited October 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Well my download version wont launch so ive uninstalled twice now and redone the download with no joy at all , also tried to launch tables using the browser version and still no joy , any ideas or are some of you havin same probs ??

Comments

• kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Anyone havin probs 2day??:
    Well my download version wont launch so ive uninstalled twice now and redone the download with no joy at all , also tried to launch tables using the browser version and still no joy , any ideas or are some of you havin same probs ??
    Posted by debdobs_67
    launched client and it immediately did an update .everything working ok .perhaps u should try now???
  • imberimber Member Posts: 1,334
    edited October 2011
    hi debs - been having problems for a few days now - seems intermittent. Did get a refund for a DYM which I was very grateful about - but stupidly I have also entered HU's and only managed to get on the table after most of the stack has been nicked.

Not sure if it's a general glitch but I am limiting myself to long comps at the moment to give myself time to get a game. 

I am also having real problems turning pages on the community pages - really frustrating but could be my set-up.

Hope this helps.
  • pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited October 2011
    no probs this end , 6 tables was running smooth earlier. all loading up fine :-)

edited October 2011
    i did a java download the other day - and what is "client"? - need to sort this out if it is not a general problem
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Anyone havin probs 2day??:
    i did a java download the other day - and what is "client"? - need to sort this out if it is not a general problem
    Posted by imber
    Hi Imber client is simply the download..............if it's any help when I have a problem after a recent update I do the following,
    1 uninstall sky poker from my pc
    2 uninstall adobe air

both from the control panel then reinstall from the link on sky poker website, this has always cured any problems for me
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited October 2011
    Thanx for the quick responses , ive now got the download runnin again ;)
  • Fluxfoxy32Fluxfoxy32 Member Posts: 59
    edited October 2011
    Funny you should say that because the way my internet is configured in the apartment i havent been able to play on the download or online at all since moving in. The tables load and then freeze. Its been wrecking my head and ive done everything to try and fix it but nothing works ! Im resigned to the fact that i cant play online anymore now
    edited October 2011
    I uninstalled download and reinstalled and it won't open - upgraded firefox - tried google chrome and still having problems - it's got to be me i guess.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited October 2011

For everyone who's download works, then doesn't, then does, then doesn't etc...

Are you all finding it difficult to read your notes on players and load the instant HH's at the table?

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2011
    Mine is ok, but is randomly cutting out for 2 mins then resuming fine again.  When this happens, the homepage is down.

All other internet sites/applications work fine.

Very tilting, tho suppose I'm lucky compared to some of the problems that other people seem to be having
    edited October 2011
    I uninstalled download and reinstalled and it won't open - upgraded firefox - tried google chrome and still having problems - it's got to be me i guess.
    Posted by imber
    pm sent imber
    edited October 2011
    I've sent a message to Sky, and will now move this thread to technical queries section of the forum
    edited October 2011
    which ISP are people on be interesting to see if those having issues are using the same provider
    edited October 2011
    A reply from Sky Poker stated that they were unaware of, and had no known issues reported to them.

the last time a similar thing happened (roughly 3 weeks ago) it transpired that the problems experienced, were by people on the same ISP...... which happened to be having problems with one of it's servers at the time. it was tiscali and talk talk, who I was led to believe both use the same server in question.
    edited October 2011
    Funny you should say that because the way my internet is configured in the apartment i havent been able to play on the download or online at all since moving in. The tables load and then freeze. Its been wrecking my head and ive done everything to try and fix it but nothing works ! Im resigned to the fact that i cant play online anymore now
    Posted by Fluxfoxy32
    hi mate just a quick question (you may have tried this already) but are you on wireless connection? if you are could you try connecting using an ethernet cable and see if that improves matters