You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

KING RICHARD SAY'S "ORFE" WITH MY HEAD!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    I was going to enter but now I've got my free entry into the BH I'll have to give it a miss. I can't do three things at once - two tables AND breath? No chance! :-(
    Have a good 'un
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: KING RICHARD SAY'S "ORFE" WITH MY HEAD!!:
    is 2 nights 6 or 10 seater????
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    I think this is the only 7pm deepie that is 6 handed

Steve
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    Hi Rik I have registered, I am not good at 10 seaters,so please please fold to any raise I make Pamxx
    Posted by tiggerace7
    hiya pam--brilliant!--not sure if it is a ten seater---if so--be at least twice as worried about position, especially when the blinds get bigger, also starting hand requirements go way up later on in these, and even early on, its usually not worth taking too many chances----good luck pam--would love to see you win it!!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    It's definitely a SIX seater, as Steve says I think it's the only one of the nightly deepies that is.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    Should I bin my usual 94os then? Should I step up to 95 or 96.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    nutter you have to go into area 51 total fix and answer some serious accusations made against you
    Posted by loonytoons
    hiya loonytoons--There is a perfectly simple explanation in answer to these allegations, i cannot go into details here---suffice to say, my wife and children are standing by me, and a public statement will be issued in due course
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    Good luck too all tonight.
    Whatever you do don't let King Richard win.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I am in it. INNIT!
    Posted by LML
    great stuff lisa---dont forget--There's no way Richard would let you knock him out---reraise for half his chips, then all in--lol
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: KING RICHARD SAY'S "ORFE" WITH MY HEAD!! : hiya loonytoons--There is a perfectly simple explanation in answer to these allegations, i cannot go into details here---suffice to say, my wife and children are standing by me, and a public statement will be issued in due course
    Posted by oynutter
    Hah! They might be standing by you but I've got your bike pump.........DNA will reveal the truth.
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: KING RICHARD SAY'S "ORFE" WITH MY HEAD!! : great stuff lisa---dont forget--There's no way Richard would let you knock him out---reraise for half his chips, then all in--lol
    Posted by oynutter
    I would have but now he'll be expecting it won't he?!!

I'll just have to see how many times I can push the seat rotate button until it get's me in front of the biggest chipstack ..That WILL work right?!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I'll just have to see how many times I can push the seat rotate button until it get's me in front of the biggest chipstack ..That WILL work right?!
    Posted by LML
    Shhhhh ;-) I've been utilizing that bug but keep it quiet or everyone will be at it ;-)

• Options
    edited October 2009
    33 in---40 mins to go!!---looking good peeps---nice pot is assured!--mmmmm---6 seater eh--- much easier to "spot da loonie"
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: KING RICHARD SAY'S "ORFE" WITH MY HEAD!! : I would have but now he'll be expecting it won't he?!! I'll just have to see how many times I can push the seat rotate button until it get's me in front of the biggest chipstack ..That WILL work right?!
    Posted by LML
    he can expect what he likes lisa--lol--he still wont call without a royal flush or top quads--lol
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited October 2009
    Im in nutter, gl all
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    great game again lads n lasses!---really is hard to play with 25 quid on your head, my best hand was 77, which did'nt help--lol--finally beaten by a runner runner straight, holding top pair---soon cheered up --- got knocked out just in time to enter the 1000 grntd---came 2nd---so got a wee bankroll now--better watch out!!---lol----well done to all that cashed!!!---great stuff!---cheers peeps
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009
    Hey nutter , sorry i missed your party . Well done on your cash tonight. Theres only 1 egnutter on this site.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    chrisg69121£102 + 30 League Points340000 
    MrMagooo2£68 + 26 League Points0 
    repton33£47.60 + 22 League Points0 
    pod14£34 + £25 BTYS Taken + 18 League Points0 
    Gorgieboy15£27.20 + 14 League Points0 
    Ozzie086£23.80 + 10 League Points0 
    Quietman7£20.40 + £25 BTYS Taken0 
    DJKGB
    8£17 + 6 League Points
  • Options
    edited October 2009
      well done everone---n1 chris, great stuff---mrmagooo, well played mate, brilliant--fanfloppingtastic!----really sorry i had to miss the final table but my silly connection cant handle two tables at once,--repton, pod, gorgieboy, ozzie, quietman and djkgb,---nice work lads---and well done to diggerman, who took (stole!!) my bounty---only messin mate, you did deserve it ---played the most solid on the table, had to call me because my stack was so small, for 25 quid, you gotta have a shot!----sorted!--gl peeps---floppawhoppa---oynutter

• Options
    edited October 2009
    hi pillowman--hows it goin?---cheers, was great, so close to getting 1st too, cant complain though, great fun --- try one yerself mate--i think sky has done a great job with the restructuring of these--good luck mate

hi oz--well done getting to final table mate!-- no mean feat!--can see you winning this soon enough--gl mate n1
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2009
    as if u got to name a tourney, im jealous