You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Melbourne Cup is live on atr at 4.00 am!

Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
edited November 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Will probably be still up to watch it live , my main bet is Lucas Cranach ew 25/1 from a while ago.So i've got the best price ante post and its got have a chance, thats all you can ask.My otherpick was Bauer for luca cumani but it's 1st reserve which is no good to me!! Americain looks good and i had it last year at 20/1 when it won, but having seen it earlier this year in france and its 1st Aussie prep race i wasn't impressed..... but its win the other day was impressive and i think its between Americain,Dunadem and Lucas Cranach. The big market mover is Niwot which apparently has come in so much because some aussie has put a bet to win "AS$1,000,000 " and money does often talk in these races. Good luck if your having a bet.Dave.

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,536
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Melbourne Cup is live on atr at 4.00 am!:
    Will probably be still up to watch it live , my main bet is Lucas Cranach ew 25/1 from a while ago.So i've got the best price ante post and its got have a chance, thats all you can ask.My otherpick was Bauer for luca cumani but it's 1st reserve which is no good to me!! Americain looks good and i had it last year at 20/1 when it won, but having seen it earlier this year in france and its 1st Aussie prep race i wasn't impressed..... but its win the other day was impressive and i think its between Americain,Dunadem and Lucas Cranach. The big market mover is Niwot which apparently has come in so much because some aussie has put a bet to win "AS$1,000,000 " and money does often talk in these races. Good luck if your having a bet.Dave.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Hey, thanks for the tip, I do not know much about Aussie racing, I will have a little e/w on Lucas Cranach.
    I will have alook at the race and let you know which other one I will have a few quid on.
    Good luck any way!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I have just had a bet with bet365
    Luis Cranach 10/1
    juke box Jury 12/1
    At First Sight 11/1

Had a £5 e/w on each
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Melbourne Cup is live on atr at 4.00 am!:
    Posted by Any2Suited
    nice return on the e.w did you back dunadem?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Melbourne Cup is live on atr at 4.00 am!:
    I have just had a bet with bet365 Luis Cranach 10/1 juke box Jury 12/1 At First Sight 11/1 Had a £5 e/w on each
    Posted by wynne1938
    Did not loose too much, got £18.75 back.
    Good race though!
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Melbourne Cup is live on atr at 4.00 am!:
    In Response to Melbourne Cup is live on atr at 4.00 am! : nice return on the e.w did you back dunadem?
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Just had £2.50 on before the off .