You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Try this 1 today....

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited November 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat

After a cr@ppy back end of October, I've been looking forward to November for the last 10 days or so.

Totally by accident (honest) came accross a horse running this afternoon....

3.50 - Exeter - "Strongbows Legend" - Currently 5/1

everyone knows that Strongbow is THE nicest drink ever invented, I fell over and grazed my knee t'other day and bled strongbow!!!!

Got a feeling this horse's performance today will replicate mine throughout the month!!!!

Will prob refuse to run!! lol!!

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,536
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Try this 1 today....:
    After a cr@ppy back end of October, I've been looking forward to November for the last 10 days or so. Totally by accident (honest) came accross a horse running this afternoon.... 3.50 - Exeter - "Strongbows Legend" - Currently 5/1 everyone knows that Strongbow is THE nicest drink ever invented, I fell over and grazed my knee t'other day and bled strongbow!!!! Got a feeling this horse's performance today will replicate mine throughout the month!!!! Will prob refuse to run!! lol!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I like the horse as well.
    I have done Strongbows Legend and Neil Harvey in this race.
    Hope it wins for you!
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited November 2011
    SURPRISE YOU NOT DOING INSIDE DEALER.
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited November 2011

Just a pity you didn't partake in sanatogen as Fortification won the race............
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Try this 1 today....:
    SURPRISE YOU NOT DOING INSIDE DEALER.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    LOL 2ND AT 16/1 HAD A SMALL E.W WASNT HAVING A BET TODAY CHEERS DOHHHHHHHHHH