You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

New Loyalty Offer

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited November 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
i see sky have give everyone a choice now when reaching 5 stamps (free £5 single bet or money off sky bill).
in which has been reduced from £25 a month to £20 a month.

also i have a suggestion regarding the free bet in which i think we should be offered more then a mere £5 single,
i suggest a free £5 bet in which you can place on any sing transaction. i.e win/ew double, treble or acc that has to equal the £5 free bet.

why is it we can only place on a single??   also why has it been reduced from being able to get 25 stamps a month to 20???

no-one else seems to have said anything about this so i thought i would, if i get enough replys, sky might do something about it  who knows.

Comments

• loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2011
    Yeh i was dissapointed with the single only option. Also the win does not include your freebet so if you pick say an even money winner, you only get the fiver win, not the freebet fiver back too. The single only severely restricts the type of bet you lay, no point on the footy, just put it on a horse at 10-1 and pray.
  • andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited November 2011
    put it on noble alan at kelso on saturday
  • achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited November 2011
    agree single bet only is annoying.

i use mine on golf bets.