You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Lagging

dalespotdalespot Member Posts: 2
edited November 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hello all,

When I play anything other than cash games i.e. double your money etc. I find that the system has lags on a regular basis & I often miss my turn, which can be very frustrating especially when you get to the latter stages of tournaments and heads up. Can you offer an explanation?

Regards

Dalespot

Comments

• scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Lagging:
    Hello all, When I play anything other than cash games i.e. double your money etc. I find that the system has lags on a regular basis & I often miss my turn, which can be very frustrating especially when you get to the latter stages of tournaments and heads up. Can you offer an explanation? Regards Dalespot
    Posted by dalespot
    I've sent you a PM m8
  • Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Lagging:
    In Response to Lagging : lol.here we go again. ull be lucky.
    Posted by kb245
    kb245,

I am not sure what help you think this response is going to be. Scouse_red is trying to help out here while you seem simply to toss in the odd (irrelevant) jibe. Please read the section on Community Guidelines and trolling in particular.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Lagging:
    In Response to Re: Lagging : kb245, I am not sure what help you think this response is going to be. Scouse_red is trying to help out here while you seem simply to toss in the odd (irrelevant) jibe. Please read the section on Community Guidelines and trolling in particular. Thanks, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn