You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NEW TEAM

18AND5TIME18AND5TIME Member Posts: 479
edited November 2011 in Team Talk
Can someone help please, i want to start a new team and need some info on how to go about it, and how many players would i need in the new team if i get it up and running. If anyone can help tyvm and we look forward to beating you on the tables lol

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited November 2011
    Hi 18.
    It would be nice to see another new team competing. If you can get between 7-10 regulars that will commit to playing every week on mondays then that would be a good solid start.

If you know a few regulars that you play with on sky that are not already in a team, then it would be best to ask around the tables and get them on board.

When I started TPT I asked a few that I knew were on most nights of the week and this also saves having a hugh list of team players that never play.

Change the thread Title of this post to "New Team - Players Wanted" it may help get a few on board. It may also be an idea to post a thread in general poker chat and ask the mods if they can leave it up for a while until you have enough players and then they can move it.

Best of Luck with your new venture.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for that trev, great help,i'm sure we will be able to get the team up without re-posting,but what happens when we have enough players, do we just start playing on the monday nights or do we have to register the team with sky
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: NEW TEAM:
    Thanks for that trev, great help,i'm sure we will be able to get the team up without re-posting,but what happens when we have enough players, do we just start playing on the monday nights or do we have to register the team with sky
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    Once you have enough players - thats it, just get as many of them as you can to register for the DTD Tournies on Monday nights and any other challenges we do from time to time.

Obviously you will need a team name and a team thread to keep all your players and cashes up to date etc.

Nothing else to it really.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    We got a name, DYM LEG ENDS, up to now we got 9 players, how do we start a thread, sorry for being dumb trev, and tyvm for your help
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    We got a name, DYM LEG ENDS, up to now we got 9 players, how do we start a thread, sorry for being dumb trev, and tyvm for your help
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    Same way you started this one m8y - Just Title it "Official DYM LEG END Team Thread" or something.

good luck 
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited November 2011
    Hellooooo & Welcome!!!!!

Good luck to your and your mighty DYMers Sir!!!!

Mucho Orangeness from TKP

xx

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited November 2011
    GL MATE!!

We started with just 4!!

get yourself in the DTD on Monday if you can, dont matter if u got 2/5/10 entries, great to see you in!!

Just post up on scouse reds thread, tell ur players to put their Team Name down as well, I run The Team DTD league, & will enter you in of course!!

GL!!

Dave Harvey

ps. Have sent u frind request, an y quetions just ask, think you will find it just develops, DEFO start a Team thread tho!! We got Facebook group too. like others who have also gone whole hog with a web-site, clever d icks, I aint got THAT much time free!! LOLOL!!
  • Options
    shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2011
    GL MATE!! We started with just 4!! get yourself in the DTD on Monday if you can, dont matter if u got 2/5/10 entries, great to see you in!! Just post up on scouse reds thread, tell ur players to put their Team Name down as well, I run The Team DTD league, & will enter you in of course!! GL!! Dave Harvey ps. Have sent u frind request, an y quetions just ask, think you will find it just develops, DEFO start a Team thread tho!! We got Facebook group too. like others who have alos gone whole hog with a web-site, clever d icks, I aint got THAT much time free!! LOLOL!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Now now Hitman. Less digs at the Mighty Team 51. Yes we have a website but thats 'cos we are the best! :)
    Good luck with your new team DYM LEG ENDs.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2011
    Welcome leg ends - have some fun!