You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

official team - Team Dragons

Comments

• 18AND5TIME18AND5TIME Member Posts: 481
    edited May 2012
    FOR ALL TEAM MEMBERS, THERE'S A COMP TONIGHT IN HONOUR OF ACEBARRY,WHO SADLY PASSED AWAY LAST WEEK, IF YOU CAN, ENTER IT AND PLAY, IF YOU CANT PLAY AND CAN AFFORD £3-30 ENTER IT ANYWAY AND SIT OUT AS ALOT OF THE PLAYERS ARE GONNA DONATE ANY WINNINGS TO BARRYS FAVE CHARITY, THANKS AND GL ALL
  • HullCheatHullCheat Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2012
    Dya know what, reading between the lines i guess Ive took you out the game when others where short stacked!  Nice one ,   I dont care which players I act against in DYM's s, I only care bout finishing in top three! As for using adjectives such as  retarded and downsyndrome in your Criticism! ?  well enough said!!    May I also add that this forum is DYM leg ends not 'Hullcheats'   so could any future comments that are intended for me be sent to my personal community page,  I do hope your luck/mood improves old chap,  so long  X  In Response to Re: official team - DYM LEG ENDS!:
    HullCheat just wondering I've seen you do some retarded/downsyndrome plays whenever I join some of your DYM's, would it be because you're drunk or do you always play like that? i.e 4 players left you called your whole stack off (around 30bb) with KQ against a player with similiar stack when there was a player with 2big blinds left
    Posted by JSTFLIPPIN
  • LargearceLargearce Member Posts: 324
    edited May 2012
    Won a seat in Blackpool, from £2.70 sat, anyone in the team going see ya there.
    edited May 2012
    Well done you,   80.00  that's well alright,   good work  X,

In Response to Re: official team - DYM LEG ENDS!:
    Cahed in the priority freeroll last night came 5th out of 50 odd runners, won £80.00 went out with 1010 to AA but made FT :D
    Posted by Summerjade
    edited May 2012
    Didn't see this till too late Ian,  I'll gladly throw a donation in if I can tho mate,

FOR ALL TEAM MEMBERS, THERE'S A COMP TONIGHT IN HONOUR OF ACEBARRY,WHO SADLY PASSED AWAY LAST WEEK, IF YOU CAN, ENTER IT AND PLAY, IF YOU CANT PLAY AND CAN AFFORD £3-30 ENTER IT ANYWAY AND SIT OUT AS ALOT OF THE PLAYERS ARE GONNA DONATE ANY WINNINGS TO BARRYS FAVE CHARITY, THANKS AND GL ALL
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
  • mickomicko Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2012
    id number 6348149      £500 guaranteed  1st £200+30 league points                              
    edited May 2012
    nice one well played
    edited May 2012
    tourament id 6362893   £400 guaranteed   1st £160+30 league point       and wp tallytink who finished 5th £36+6 league points wiiiiiiiiii making this tourament my own that 4 times won it in a month
    edited May 2012
    tourament id6367615    £400 guaranteed  1st £160+30 league points cant believe it 3 times in 5 day and had a dayoff lol
    edited May 2012
    tourament id6367615    £400 guaranteed  1st £160+30 league points cant believe it 3 times in 5 day and had a dayoff lol
    Posted by micko
    VWP m8, you're owning that tourney, keep it up
    edited May 2012
    tourament    i d 6384619   £200 guaranteed   1st  £82+20 league points
  • TIMBERTIMBER Member Posts: 161
    edited June 2012
    5 th 4 th 3rd at last won that dam roller 2k  one for the team no not 1k
    edited June 2012
    5 th 4 th 3rd at last won that dam roller 2k  one for the team no not 1k
    Posted by TIMBER
    VWP m8, i watched most of it and you hung in there for ages, it was good to watch, vul in the main that night aswell m8
  • TIMBERTIMBER Member Posts: 161
    edited June 2012
    whos goin to blackpool
  • biggs1050biggs1050 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Hi, im new to the community but by no way new to poker. any info about how to get into the team would be great. 

many thanks,
    anthony
  • SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
    edited June 2012
    Hi, im new to the community but by no way new to poker. any info about how to get into the team would be great.  many thanks, anthony
    Posted by biggs1050
    hi anthony if u wanna join our team ill add u onto it just let me know :)
    edited June 2012
    Hi Timber, im going to Blackpool, do you want me to rail again ?
    edited June 2012
    Managed to win a seat in thursdays roller, via league stars WIIIIIIIIIII
    edited June 2012
    Whoooo  Whooooo,

the Cheat has just won todays 4:00 BH   £93  + £88 heads!   Buzzin  Y'all
  • SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
    edited June 2012
    Whoooo  Whooooo, the Cheat has just won todays 4:00 BH   £93  + £88 heads!    Buzzin  Y'all
    Posted by HullCheat
    vwd hull :)