You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

official team - Team Dragons

Comments

• MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2012
    Ty all and Safc they must do m8 your in lol

TY for rail in 6pm all very much appracated. Bits and bobs today but overall finished well up :) I did laugh when I enter a £22 DYM that turned out to be a STG after the 4th player went out and the game continued lol I had played it as DYM ended up taking it down for £90. 

So dont multi and not have the lobby set right or you could be in for more profit then you thought you get  lol

MRBURNS403£110.25 + £144.16 Head Prizes9
  • Serge77Serge77 Member Posts: 164
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: official team - DYM LEG ENDS!:
    Ty all and Safc they must do m8 your in lol TY for rail in 6pm all very much appracated. Bits and bobs today but overall finished well up :) I did laugh when I enter a £22 DYM that turned out to be a STG after the 4th player went out and the game continued lol I had played it as DYM ended up taking it down for £90.  So dont multi and not have the lobby set right or you could be in for more profit then you thought you get  lol MRBURNS4 0 3 £110.25 + £144.16 Head Prizes 9
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    Hello MRBURNS, welcome to the LEG ENDS! Long time we have not spoke! I started playing again from last week, soon as I get my BR over £100 I'll be playing the MTT's. Until then good luck all LEG ENDS!!
  • MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2012
    Hi Serge great to see you back and I see you in the MTTs by the end of the week then :)

Not much today £50 her and there so probally about £100 down today so big win on its way :)
  • safc20safc20 Member Posts: 161
    edited September 2012
    9th in 9.30 bh  £28.30 plus £14.32heads and 3rd in 1k bh £93.80 plus £34.22.
  • SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
    edited September 2012
    Ty all and Safc they must do m8 your in lol TY for rail in 6pm all very much appracated. Bits and bobs today but overall finished well up :) I did laugh when I enter a £22 DYM that turned out to be a STG after the 4th player went out and the game continued lol I had played it as DYM ended up taking it down for £90.  So dont multi and not have the lobby set right or you could be in for more profit then you thought you get  lol MRBURNS4 0 3 £110.25 + £144.16 Head Prizes 9
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    VWP Jason xx
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: official team - DYM LEG ENDS! : GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD MRB
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    + 1 Welcome Jason x
  • j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,073
    edited September 2012
    Hi new teammates,
    tar for letting us in your team:)
    I only play £11 or less mtts at mo but think dyms could be a way forward but thinking my range might be too wide:)
    Help always wanted, so if  you watch some of my luckbox play, 23 hearts last night safc20 whoops then feel free to feedback. Run good JON
    edited September 2012
    lol na was ul m8 shame he had jq hearts welcome 2 team.
  • 18AND5TIME18AND5TIME Member Posts: 481
    edited September 2012
    Even though you didnt play last night you have won a roller seat SAFC20 and you and MrB have got entry to a 20 man freeroll for tikays bonus wp lads
    edited September 2012
    some more cashes 1st in £600 bh last sat 4 £296.53, 2nd in dtd1 yesterday 4 £70.99 :) gr8 team rail again n wd to captaindonk 4 his 1st in dtd3 gr8 result wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii xx
    edited September 2012
    Even though you didnt play last night you have won a roller seat SAFC20 and you and MrB have got entry to a 20 man freeroll for tikays bonus wp lads
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gr8 work saf gl in roller tid :) x
  • 18AND5TIME18AND5TIME Member Posts: 481
    edited September 2012
    SAFC20 regged for 5k roller, thursday 27th sept, let me know when you see this m8, run good
  • GBUKGBUK Member Posts: 305
    edited September 2012
    SAFC20 regged for 5k roller, thursday 27th sept, let me know when you see this m8, run good
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    Best of luck safc in roller GLGLGLGL DYM DYM DYM DYM TID XX
  • manxman2manxman2 Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2012
    Hi all dymlegs
    Just wanted to say hi and thanks to summer jade for the invite to join the guys and gals in the team. I look forward to seeing you all and doing battle against any non leg ends. 
    GL to all
    Alan
    edited September 2012
    hello m8 just had a look on here and seen u have said that i have won a seat into roller i am on holiday dont get bk unill the 9th of oct came on monday if u cud make it for when i get bk of holiday wud be good cos dont get good internet over here,if u can that wud be great,i wud probs be able 2 play the freeroll internet wud be ok for hour but not a long time so hope u see this in time thanks all
    edited September 2012
    hello m8 just had a look on here and seen u have said that i have won a seat into roller i am on holiday dont get bk unill the 9th of oct came on monday if u cud make it for when i get bk of holiday wud be good cos dont get good internet over here,if u can that wud be great,i wud probs be able 2 play the freeroll internet wud be ok for hour but not a long time so hope u see this in time thanks all
    Posted by safc20
    hi saf chris england is contacting sky 4 u to arange it 4 when ur bk x
    edited September 2012
    hi jade thanks
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited September 2012
    hi jade thanks
    Posted by safc20
    ok word back today your seat will be in the roller on 11/10 mate GL

edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: official team - DYM LEG ENDS! : ok word back today your seat will be in the roller on 11/10 mate GL
    Posted by scouse_red
    Thx chris 4 ur help ur a star xx
    edited September 2012
    ok ty for help all.