You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

official team - Team Dragons

Comments

• Options
    MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
    edited January 2013
    Great result Gazza wd

2ft today 1 samll cash for 50 odd and 10pm bh ty dragons for rail

10 pm
    MRBURNS403£82.25 + £33.28 Head Prizes4
  • Options
    roy4amyroy4amy Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: official team - Team Dragons:
    In Response to Re: official team - Team Dragons : Welcome to team easyfix ive just added u in, if ur on facebook add me n ill get u added to pages on there https://www.facebook.com/gina.lang  
    Posted by Summerjade
    Anychance of joining team dragonss :) ian told me to postt!
  • Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited January 2013
    N1 guys. 

2 Dragons HU in the 2K BH :

gazza127460000 1 £304.75 + £78.98     Head Prizes5£23.49
    xzkute690
     2  £181.70 + £121.52   Head Prizes 17 

VWP Karlos.

DIVSDREAMS - WHY ARE YOU NOT YET ON FACEBOOK?
    :P

• Options
    safc20safc20 Member Posts: 161
    edited January 2013
    just a few little 1s 9th in 400 rebuy £14.91,3rd in 750 bh £41.50 plus £12.89,and 6th in mini bh, £62.42 plus £18.97,ta for rail all,
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    4th in 400 rebuy £44.23,400k pot set of 7s v set of ks grrrrrrrrr.
  • Options
    DivsDreamsDivsDreams Member Posts: 301
    edited January 2013
    Yo yo yo IM ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!. whats dragons team page?
  • Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited January 2013
    Add Ian or even me and I can add you.  John Garratt if you can find me - i look like a rather special snowman in my profile picture :)
  • Options
    xzkute69xzkute69 Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    BEEN HAVING A GOOD RUN RECENTLY

ANOTHER FT TODAY SPEED BH FIN 6TH £7.35 + £7.52 HEAD PRIZES

AND £250 LUNCH 30MIN TT 1ST £ 89.62

A BELATED VWP TO JOHN FOR BH OTHER NIGHT :)

MAYBE ITS ME IMPROVING MY GAME OR JUST THE LUCK OF BEING A DRAGON LOL
    WHO CARES LET IT CONTINUE

GL TO ALL DRAGONS
  • Options
    SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
    edited January 2013

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII we now have our own private tourney i emailed sky and the lovely sam sorted it out 4 us :)

hope this is ok 4 all dragons i asked him to do a 5.75 bh on the last friday of every month

blinds 10 mins
    starting stack 5k
    tourney time 7pm
    password - PM ME OR IAN

i thought of a fri night as i know us girls like a little drink on that night n its best to give the lads a chance of winning, plus theres hardly nowt on a fri night lol

i hope this will get alot of players in and pls dont share the password with non dragons or pass it out over the tables - if any 1 asks for the password ask them to pm me or ian on sky or fb n will send them a private pm with it on :)

• Options
    MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
    edited January 2013
    Main Event

MRBURNS4027£34.29 + £67.50 Head Prizes5
  • Options
    EASYFIXEASYFIX Member Posts: 332
    edited January 2013
    Got a free entry to a 250gtd speed after missing the 500 loyalty. manages to pull 2nd £53 :)
  • Options
    JPW33JPW33 Member Posts: 326
    edited January 2013
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII we now have our own private tourney i emailed sky and the lovely sam sorted it out 4 us :) hope this is ok 4 all dragons i asked him to do a 5.75 bh on the last friday of every month blinds 10 mins starting stack 5k tourney time 7pm password - PM ME OR IAN i thought of a fri night as i know us girls like a little drink on that night n its best to give the lads a chance of winning, plus theres hardly nowt on a fri night lol i hope this will get alot of players in and pls dont share the password with non dragons or pass it out over the tables - if any 1 asks for the password ask them to pm me or ian on sky or fb n will send them a private pm with it on :)
    Posted by Summerjade
    Great stuff albeit slightly above my BR!!, but I will be there all things permitting. I assume first one will be Feb 22nd ? I will PM for password. Hopefully a better turnout of Dragons than last nights DTD ?? Well done to ilera for finishing 2nd in one of them and thanks for his chat support to me to keep me going when I was just about down and out!!
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: official team - Team Dragons : Great stuff albeit slightly above my BR!!, but I will be there all things permitting. I assume first one will be Feb 22nd ? I will PM for password. Hopefully a better turnout of Dragons than last nights DTD ?? Well done to ilera for finishing 2nd in one of them and thanks for his chat support to me to keep me going when I was just about down and out!!
    Posted by JPW33
    Hi dragons I've posted on our thread about this but wanted to do it here too in case any dragons were railing and got the wrong impression. Myself and JPW were involved in a hand and I had a bit of a go at him when I lost the hand. I was out of order and apologise for that, And well done to ilera for 2nd place. Enjoyed the Heads Up. Nice to see MrB on the rail. I think he may have actually wished me GL in between the insults lol.

BTW good luck with your private game if it's anything like ours in TPT you will have a blast!
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited January 2013

came 2nd in the Jan. monthly Forum DTD

IN FIRST PLACE .... BETTERHA1F ....WHO WINS ,..... A £220 SKY ROLLER (HOWEVER AS IT NO LONGER RUNS IT WILL BE ONLINE SEATS TO THE VALUE OF £220) WHICH I WILL CONFIRM AS SOON AS I GET WORD

IN SECOND PLACE.... DTWBANDIT.... WHO WINS......A £110 SKY ROLLER SEAT

IN THIRD PLACE....MRS_BALTI..... WHO WINS..... A SUNDAY PRIMO SEAT
  • Options
    IleraIlera Member Posts: 114
    edited January 2013
    Gz FD on the win, was a fun battle, twice i thought I had u ;) Well happy with a 2nd though, and rode my luck getting there hehe. Next time I will have you :P
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: official team - Team Dragons : Hi dragons I've posted on our thread about this but wanted to do it here too in case any dragons were railing and got the wrong impression. Myself and JPW were involved in a hand and I had a bit of a go at him when I lost the hand. I was out of order and apologise for that, And well done to ilera for 2nd place. Enjoyed the Heads Up. Nice to see MrB on the rail. I think he may have actually wished me GL in between the insults lol. BTW good luck with your private game if it's anything like ours in TPT you will have a blast!
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hi FD, Not a problem and well done on your win. Look forward to crossing paths again on the tables.

Regards,

John
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    2nd in 300 rebuy £77.50 aa v k10 k flop river 10 sickkkk, or and got £56.45 in mondays 10k bh
  • Options
    DivsDreamsDivsDreams Member Posts: 301
    edited January 2013

wp all on ure cashes, Gl in roller DTW. Wp safc

I cashes 2nd in the Blizzard, 57.20 then a think 28ish in heads
    ma lobby not working. Was doing good in 55 9pm til Run good Offshoot put me out all in ore my AK v his AJ, dohh then he wins.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    3rd in a 27 man £1.10 game for a tenner !!! to double my bankroll whey hey !! 
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    4th in 750 bh £41 and plus  £10.32 in heads.