You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

official team - Team Dragons

Comments

• Options
    haylez83haylez83 Member Posts: 345
    edited January 2014
    for mattisback, thank you mate for taking your time to look at my hand. thank you.

Haylez83 Small blind 30.00 30.00 11177.50
    pycr Big blind 60.00 90.00 9682.50
    Your hole cards 
    K
    K

lee100 Raise 240.00 330.00 9322.50
    SPURS273 Call 240.00 570.00 10585.00
    newkies Call 240.00 810.00 7237.50
    timeforbed Fold 
    haylez83 Raise 450.00 1260.00 10727.50
    pycr Fold 
    lee100 Call 240.00 1500.00 9082.50
    SPURS273 Call 240.00 1740.00 10345.00
    newkies Call 240.00 1980.00 6997.50
    Flop

haylez83 Bet 1485.00 3465.00 9242.50
    lee100 Fold 
    SPURS273 All-in 10345.00 13810.00 0.00
    newkies Fold 
    haylez83 Call 8860.00 22670.00 382.50
    haylez83 Show 
    K
    K
    SPURS273 Show 
    Turn

K

River

SPURS273 Win Straight to the 6 22670.00 22670.0

i had him on a over pair maybe jacks, 10s queens.
  • Options
    Sir-GarySir-Gary Member Posts: 1,052
    edited March 2014
    Is this just a lull in posting? or has on body managed to cash at all :-)
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: official team - Team Dragons:
    Is this just a lull in posting? or has on body managed to cash at all :-)
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    guess dragons have big lulls

if you want an active team in terms of thread and railing you might like to consider team poker titans
    take a look at the tpt thread and you should find nearer a dozen posts per day.

Do take a look around to find the team most suited to you. feel free to post any questions on our thread.
    Best of luck.
    GELDY TPT.

ps looks like TPT post more on this thread than they do!
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited March 2014

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii FINALLY have won me 1st tourney of 2014 today, Cheers for the Fantastic Team   Rail that i got (you know who u are). Was way way behind at HU but just kept at it was very tough.Am        well chuffed as only 3 cashed & it was a rebuy .
       DTWBANDIT 104000 1 £23.50
       STRATHX328 0          2 £14.10
       Ghosthare 0               3 £9.40
  • Options
    edited March 2014
              wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii FINALLY have won me 1st tourney of 2014 today, Cheers for the Fantastic Team   Rail that i got (you know who u are). Was way way behind at HU but just kept at it was very tough.Am        well chuffed as only 3 cashed & it was a rebuy  .    DTWBANDIT 104000 1 £23.50    STRATHX328 0          2 £14.10    Ghosthare 0               3 £9.40
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    n1
    vwp

• Options
    REDARROW61REDARROW61 Member Posts: 443
    edited March 2014
    ALL ITS OUR DRAGONS DEN MONTHLY TOURNEY ON FRIDAY AT 7PM. REGISTRATION OPENS ON WEDNESDAY

GOOD LUCK ALL
  • Options
    18AND5TIME18AND5TIME Member Posts: 479
    edited March 2014
    Hi SIR GARY, sorry i didn't see your post sooner, thatks for asking to join DRAGONS, some might like to think we're not still around, or our team isnt winning much on sky, but that is NOT the case, Every day and night you will see DRAGONS deep in tourneys, the reason we dont post wins on here is we dont solicit our team, we like to have players come to us and request to join, its a pity i didn't see this post sooner, you woulda beem very welcome to join us. We have a facebook page where we post our wins and beats just to keep it amongst ourselves, If you have now joined a team i wish you good luck, if not, PM me or one of the team and i will sort it out, Thanks 18
  • Options
    SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: official team - Team Dragons : guess dragons have big lulls if you want an active team in terms of thread and railing you might like to consider team poker titans take a look at the tpt thread and you should find nearer a dozen posts per day. Do take a look around to find the team most suited to you. feel free to post any questions on our thread. Best of luck. GELDY TPT. ps looks like TPT post more on this thread than they do!
    Posted by GELDY
    lol at this comment, active team? Just because we dont go all out to flaunt our team on other team pages doesnt mean we are not active! we have the best team in regards to railing out of all the teams, alot dont post our cashes on here as this page is just for the ppl who r not on fb if they need any help etc. We have a very active team and if anyone needs to find us all they have to do is look on any fts on sky and there is usually a dragon or 2 on there and alot railing in the background.

Ian started this team and brought me along to help set it all up and weve said from the start that team dragons is about FUN! ask anyone in the team and u will see that and as for you coming on our page recruiting for tpt says it all really, we dont recruit, you wont see us recruiting but we are still growing in numbers as ppl see us at the tables and ASK to join us, we have even got players that came to dragons from other teams as they wernt happy there and yes are still here and yes are very happy to be here!! 
  • Options
    REDARROW61REDARROW61 Member Posts: 443
    edited March 2014
    Well said VC
  • Options
    MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
    edited March 2014
    Well said Gina and I can def back up being xTPT dragons are the best! Also comon sky servers under enough pressure without us lot posting our cashes so often!
  • Options
    j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    edited March 2014
    Well said Gina, as to not being an active team I have 3 letters for you DTD!!!!!! Run and Organised on 2 night of the week by fellow Dragons ;')
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited March 2014

Well Said Gina we are ALWAYS both active on the tables & on the rail :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: official team - Team Dragons : lol at this comment, active team? Just because we dont go all out to flaunt our team on other team pages doesnt mean we are not active! we have the best team in regards to railing out of all the teams, alot dont post our cashes on here as this page is just for the ppl who r not on fb if they need any help etc. We have a very active team and if anyone needs to find us all they have to do is look on any fts on sky and there is usually a dragon or 2 on there and alot railing in the background. Ian started this team and brought me along to help set it all up and weve said from the start that team dragons is about FUN! ask anyone in the team and u will see that and as for you coming on our page recruiting for tpt says it all really, we dont recruit, you wont see us recruiting but we are still growing in numbers as ppl see us at the tables and ASK to join us, we have even got players that came to dragons from other teams as they wernt happy there and yes are still here and yes are very happy to be here!! 
    Posted by Summerjade
    Hi guys and gals
    First an apology in that I shouldn't have posted my comment on your actual team thread. Totally out of order. It was just I knew Sir G had been considering joining a team and so I responded to his comment with a factually correct response with regards to activity in the team talk forum.

And my main argument was for him to consider the options and clearly the Dragons are a very strong team to consider. (As are TPT but that is neither here nor there).
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    And just to say I wasn't recruiting for TPT
    nor authorised by them to post here.
    Purely my own initiative to help someone new to joining a team.
  • Options
    GBUKGBUK Member Posts: 305
    edited March 2014
    +1 Jono and a lot of hard work,long night & effort goes in2 DTD also...Dragons are awesome loves u all :)In Response to Re: official team - Team Dragons:
    Well said Gina, as to not being an active team I have 3 letters for you DTD!!!!!! Run and Organised on 2 night of the week by fellow Dragons ;')
    Posted by j3ono
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hi SIR GARY, sorry i didn't see your post sooner, thatks for asking to join DRAGONS, some might like to think we're not still around, or our team isnt winning much on sky, but that is NOT the case, Every day and night you will see DRAGONS deep in tourneys, the reason we dont post wins on here is we dont solicit our team, we like to have players come to us and request to join, its a pity i didn't see this post sooner, you woulda beem very welcome to join us. We have a facebook page where we post our wins and beats just to keep it amongst ourselves, If you have now joined a team i wish you good luck, if not, PM me or one of the team and i will sort it out, Thanks 18
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    and it is only because on this particular occasion you had solicited S-G to join you that I pointed out to him that he might like to consider which team to join. If he was asking you then I absolutely would not have got involved. And as you got there first I most specifically did not ask him to join TPT, either on forum or during table chat.

• Options
    lerkylerky Member Posts: 38
    edited March 2014
    you put we must have big lulls to not post -patronising our team and now your saying were strong????make ya mind up
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    you put we must have big lulls to not post -patronising our team and now your saying were strong????make ya mind up
    Posted by lerky
    only talking about the posting mate - I have utmost respect for the Dragon's on the tables. it was all a bit tongue in cheek and i have said sorry.
  • Options
    myrrdhinmyrrdhin Member Posts: 116
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: official team - Team Dragons : lol at this comment, active team? Just because we dont go all out to flaunt our team on other team pages doesnt mean we are not active! we have the best team in regards to railing out of all the teams, alot dont post our cashes on here as this page is just for the ppl who r not on fb if they need any help etc. We have a very active team and if anyone needs to find us all they have to do is look on any fts on sky and there is usually a dragon or 2 on there and alot railing in the background. Ian started this team and brought me along to help set it all up and weve said from the start that team dragons is about FUN! ask anyone in the team and u will see that and as for you coming on our page recruiting for tpt says it all really, we dont recruit, you wont see us recruiting but we are still growing in numbers as ppl see us at the tables and ASK to join us, we have even got players that came to dragons from other teams as they wernt happy there and yes are still here and yes are very happy to be here!! 
    Posted by Summerjade

& a few came over from TPT to join the dragons, that says more bout your team thn it does ours
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited March 2014
    Hello Dragons I made a post on here about the liitle rumpus between us but decided that it served no purpose so I deleted it.

To show there's no hard feelings I hope that any Dragons will join TPT in our monthly game on the 2nd April. If it's ok with your captain I can post a link on your thread when the game appears in the lobby.

Dale TPT VC (and honorary Dragon according to GBUK and DTWBandit)