You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

how do you change your location to your team name?

SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
edited November 2011 in Team Talk
all the players in team dym leg ends have been trying to change the location to our team name but cant do it, does any1 from team 51 or other teams know how to do this? cheers

Comments

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited November 2011
    In Response to how do you change your location to your team name?:
    all the players in team dym leg ends have been trying to change the location to our team name but cant do it, does any1 from team 51 or other teams know how to do this? cheers
    Posted by Summerjade
    Hi summer!!

go to 'my account' top left home page, go to 'my deatils' on top bar!!

then change the 'town, city' on loacation, ie I got 'Ickenhan, Hitsquad', think there is another way!!

I aint changed ma avator to a team one yet, I aint that clever, perhaps someone else can tell us that lol!!

GL & welcome to fun!!
  • Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited November 2011
    In Response to how do you change your location to your team name?:
    Posted by Summerjade
    exactly as Dave says however, I'll add it's best to do it using the internet explorer browser
    as for changing the avatar.....my profile/ edit profile / then upload new image using the browse button to selcet the location you have it stored on your PC.
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: how do you change your location to your team name?:

Simply go to ''My Account''

Then in the section at the top marked ''My Details'' click it and change the section marked ''Town/City'' to 'xxxxx'
    ps: xxxx = this is where you type in whatever  you wish ! 

..NB :   You will need to log off and on again for it to take effect.

Exactly as previous posts have said but just wanted to highlight the fact that you need to log off and then back on again.....gd luck........Billy 
  • Options
    SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: how do you change your location to your team name?:
    In Response to Re: how do you change your location to your team name? : Simply go to ''My Account'' Then in the section at the top marked ''My Details'' click it and change the section marked ''Town/City'' to 'xxxxx' ps: xxxx = this is where you type in whatever  you wish !  ..NB :   You will need to log off and on again for it to take effect . Exactly as previous posts have said but just wanted to highlight the fact that you need to log off and then back on again.....gd luck........Billy 
    Posted by billyboots
    Cheers all sorted it out thanks.