You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

955 players 293 seated

BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
As I type these are the figures at the top of the site. There are 662 players loitering about waiting for a decent game to start! I think these figures are probably even bigger on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday, but again no decent early-bird games are offered.

Why let this opportunity go to waste? Put some decent tournaments on and I'm sure people will play them. A couple of £200 GTD £3/4 entry would be ideal.

Comments

• Options
    chirkerchirker Member Posts: 160
    edited October 2009
    i agree, often play a lot of sit&go's waiting for a decent tourny
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    I often wonder about these figures. Can't remember exactly when it was but sometime last week there were over 4000 people online but only about 1800 or so seated.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    I dont know if they are all loitering about, im not positive but i think the online total includes vegas and bingo players
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    I have said this many times before,

4800 on site, 1500 seated? It MUST include bingo, bet and vegas.

I din't think the forums are that popular.
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    It does make logical sense that it would also include Vegas & Bingo but these figures have only started reaching these levels in recent weeks.

Rich - Any ideas? I'm just interested to know whether these figures are just for poker or all parts of the site
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 955 players 293 seated:
    I have said this many times before, 4800 on site, 1500 seated? It MUST include bingo, bet and vegas. I din't think the forums are that popular.
    Posted by Hale72
    unless they reading your words of wisdom hale lol
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    not  been   funny  bigbluster why  dont  u  play  on  the  cash  tables   while  your  waiting
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,118
    edited November 2009

The disparity between "Online" & "Seated"?

As I understand it the "Online" Number represents those who HAVE BEEN ON THE SITE IN THE LAST HOUR. "On the Site" includes Cardroom, AND Community.

The Seated number represents those actually playing at "that moment".

The difference represents those who have Logged Off, but are still shown as Online. At least, that's what Mr Big-Suit just told me. And he's always right. (I have to say that).

He was quite adamant - the numbers represent Sky Poker ONLY. There is no crossover from other Members of the Sky-Bet family - Bingo, Vegas, or Bet.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    It does make logical sense that it would also include Vegas & Bingo but these figures have only started reaching these levels in recent weeks. Rich - Any ideas? I'm just interested to know whether these figures are just for poker or all parts of the site
    Posted by silentbob
    Correct. That's because Community activity has gone through the roof in recent weeks, the recent week-on-week increases are extraordinary.

We is big boys now, innit.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    Could we have a rough idea what kind of figures you are talking here TK? 

Personally the forum is much more active in the past 2/3 weeks. We have the SPT starting, the winter drawing in and the Posters freeroll competition starting. PLus the WSOP main event this Sat! it is a great time to get stuck in to the forum. ++++ Sky re-jigging the tournament structures and refreshing the *cough cough* female presenters ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Could we have a rough idea what kind of figures you are talking here TK?  Personally the forum is much more active in the past 2/3 weeks. We have the SPT starting, the winter drawing in and the Posters freeroll competition starting. PLus the WSOP main event this Sat! it is a great time to get stuck in to the forum. ++++ Sky re-jigging the tournament structures and refreshing the *cough cough* female presenters ;)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Yes, Sky Poker are moving through the gears now.

The exact fgures? You'll hve to ask Sky-Rich that, (says he, coyly).

But it's about this />>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> much.

PS - Missed a bit. />
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    tikay is about spot on there.

that's all your getting from me! ;)