You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

poker table is too small

boycie002boycie002 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2011 in Community Help & Advice
hello could someone help me, how do you make the poker table bigger? I have just bought a new computer and the table is only about a quarter of the screen. I have tried the full screen icon at the top of the page but you cant click on it and i have tried expanding it to 150%, 200% etc but the table stays the same size. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited November 2011
    In Response to poker table is too small:
    hello could someone help me, how do you make the poker table bigger? I have just bought a new computer and the table is only about a quarter of the screen. I have tried the full screen icon at the top of the page but you cant click on it and i have tried expanding it to 150%, 200% etc but the table stays the same size. Any help would be appreciated
    Posted by boycie002
    try changing the screen resolution thru control panel /> display
  • boycie002boycie002 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: poker table is too small:
    In Response to poker table is too small : try changing the screen resolution thru control panel /> display
    Posted by scouse_red
    I have tried that,the table stays the same size but the black surround gets bigger
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited November 2011
    The table will only fill around a quarter of the screen, that's the biggest size.