You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

tournament lobby - onaly able to view it once.

SCHOF78SCHOF78 Member Posts: 31
edited November 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi,

Does anyone have the problem of only being able to view a tournamanet lobby more than once?? I am able to open it at the start but if i try to open the same table later i am unable to?

Anyone got any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited November 2011

i have been having this problem for the past 2 weeks. I can have 3/4 mtts running at the same time

but 1 lobby will be inaccessible while the others are fine. On the problematic 1 when i click on lobby on 

the table i end up in main lobby not tourney lobby. I then have to access the tourny lobby through the 

Browser. 
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited November 2011

Yep.....this seems a blip in the system.

I often follow the ME & mini each night, but can not open the lobby of either once they close.
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited November 2011
    Happened for last super 6 for me. 
    edited November 2011

Any chance of this thread being acknowledged by the Sky tech guys??

• scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: tournament lobby - onaly able to view it once.:
    Any chance of this thread being acknowledged by the Sky tech guys??
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi Alan I've sent a copy of it to the peeps at Sky, but don't think we'll hear anything until after the weekend m8.
    edited November 2011
    Hi All I've had an email from the sky peeps with the following questions, so if you could post replies here it may quicken up what needs to be looked at..................

It doesn’t seem to be a problem for many customers, however if it is affecting a few, then it needs to be resolved. Are you only able to open a lobby once?

If so, which web browser are you using? Have you deleted all your cookies and temporary internet files? Have you got the latest version of adobe flash player?

It sounds like a technical issue so Adam may be the best person to speak to, but if we can give him some of these details it may help.

Thanks,
    edited November 2011
    It happened on the download for me nothing else on.Only the once but have not been playing much this month.I.E.9 but not sure if that affects the download lobbies.Had lobby open before game started and could not bring it up once it had started kept bringing download main up instead.
    edited November 2011
    taken from another thread

First: 28/10/2011
    Last: 13/11/2011
    I have a problem that I can only view any lobby 1 once and it won't let me view it again
    edited November 2011
    It doesn’t seem to be a problem for many customers, however if it is affecting a few, then it needs to be resolved. - Correct!
    Are you only able to open a lobby once? Yes, hence the title of this thread. I think it may have something to do with the coding after you have had some lobbies open for a while (ie when following the ME & the Mini Event) and they 'autoclose' after you do not press 'continue viewing' in time. 

If so, which web browser are you using? IE
     Have you deleted all your cookies and temporary internet files? yes
     Have you got the latest version of adobe flash player? yes

• freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited November 2011
    I had same problem at some point last week.  I was playing 3/4 mtt and could get lobby open for all of them but 1.  I had to ask another player at the table "how many was paid".
    Everytime i clicked lobby on the table the download would pop up.
  • bazbazbazbazbazbaz Member Posts: 51
    edited November 2011
    I've had this problem for a few weeks.  I'm using the download and have the latest version on flash.  It seems to have happened since the last update of skypoker.

I open a table, play fine, view the lobby and then have to leave it open becasue if I close it I can never open it again.  Further clicks on it  just take me back to the main lobby.  To then open it again I have to close the tables, logout, shut skypoker ap down and then reopen it, log in and reopen the table.

Whilst on the 'bug' issue (and I guess this should be on another thread but wiull post it here anyway...

I seem to have some confliction on my pc as every time I get any sort of skypoker, flash or air update, I cannot get a table open to play on sky following a reboot of the pc.  In order to get it working again I have to do the following:

remove flash from my pc
    remove air from my pc
    reboot the pc
    reinstall flash on my pc
    reinstall air on my pc

It then works fine.

This is the same problem regardless of whether I'm using the skypoker app or trying to run it through a browser (and I've tried ff, chrome, ie and safari.)

Gonna go post this as a thread of it's own too but just wondered if anyone else was getting this problem as well (in case the two are linked.)

Darren
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: tournament lobby - onaly able to view it once.:
    I've had this problem for a few weeks.  I'm using the download and have the latest version on flash.  It seems to have happened since the last update of skypoker. I open a table, play fine, view the lobby and then have to leave it open becasue if I close it I can never open it again.  Further clicks on it  just take me back to the main lobby.  To then open it again I have to close the tables, logout, shut skypoker ap down and then reopen it, log in and reopen the table. Whilst on the 'bug' issue (and I guess this should be on another thread but wiull post it here anyway... I seem to have some confliction on my pc as every time I get any sort of skypoker, flash or air update, I cannot get a table open to play on sky following a reboot of the pc.  In order to get it working again I have to do the following: remove flash from my pc remove air from my pc reboot the pc reinstall flash on my pc reinstall air on my pc It then works fine. This is the same problem regardless of whether I'm using the skypoker app or trying to run it through a browser (and I've tried ff, chrome, ie and safari.) Gonna go post this as a thread of it's own too but just wondered if anyone else was getting this problem as well (in case the two are linked.) Darren
    Posted by bazbazbaz
    have answered this on other thread Darren
    edited November 2011
    bump
  • Deja_VuDeja_Vu Member Posts: 163
    edited November 2011
    I also have this problem opening lobby (once only then that's it)  I can get in lobby eventually via log in page or browser page is it called? /tournaments/lobby - in case that is of help to anyone.