You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

how many have a disconection problem

bigal36903bigal36903 Member Posts: 1,011
edited November 2011 in Community Help & Advice
lately i have seen many people who are getting discon... (pls dont tell them wot they r doing wrong and how to sort this. this thread is not for this ..

this thread is to see how many are getting disconnected..

i have been discon  twice  but one was recent
so the start is

discon so far

bigal369
macccaapacca

Comments

• Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited November 2011

I have not had a single disconnection on any site since I changed from BT to Sky 8 months ago.
  • bigal36903bigal36903 Member Posts: 1,011
    edited November 2011
    lol. move it cos of what ? i was asking a question for general chat ?

i did not do the post for getting technical queries answered. i was asking the main question of how many people were getting discon..

was this moved so that people could not comment on being discon ??
  • wall12wall12 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    In Response to how many have a disconection problem:
    lately i have seen many people who are getting discon... (pls dont tell them wot they r doing wrong and how to sort this. this thread is not for this .. this thread is to see how many are getting disconnected.. i have been discon  twice  but one was recent so the start is discon so far bigal369 macccaapacca
    Posted by bigal36903
    i also have been getting disconnected. in some cases most of the other people on my tables also have the same problem. i was told to download the poker software instead of going througgh the site, but it is still happening. when i have complained b4 i was told it must be my computer as there has not been any problems with sky poker. obviously this is not correct.

luckynoel
  • goldenpaulgoldenpaul Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: how many have a disconection problem:
    In Response to how many have a disconection problem : i also have been getting disconnected. in some cases most of the other people on my tables also have the same problem. i was told to download the poker software instead of going througgh the site, but it is still happening. when i have complained b4 i was told it must be my computer as there has not been any problems with sky poker. obviously this is not correct.   luckynoel
    Posted by wall12
    I have been ok for 3 days since reinstalling Flash Player and the Sky Download........and ok earlier tonight with just 1 table, but as soon as I had 2 tables I got the freeze/timeout problems I had been having for weeks.  I was hoping the reinstall etc had done the trick, but it appears not !!............probably back to 888 until it is sorted...........