You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why are the Super6 & Fantasy FB mtt's Limited to 1000 players?

belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
edited November 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Both used to go well over 1000 especially the super6.Today the Fantasy FB hit 1000 with time to spare.Are you scared big runner games will crash the system??? 

Comments

• belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited November 2011
    bump
    edited November 2011
    Super 6 hit the 1k limit players missing out.
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited November 2011
    I don't think it's a technical issue as the main tournament at 8pm usually has up to 2k seats (never gets that many, but still) - See UKOPS Main Event in the lobby.

I don't think the limit is the main issue, anyway. IMO, the problem is that a lot of players in Freerolls aren't even there when the tourney starts! I think my table had 4 of the 6 players away at the start - One turned up after about 20 minutes (and proceeded to go all in every hand, wish he'd stayed away, especially as he knocked me out), and I don't know about the other 3. People are late, or occasionally forget they signed up for the tournament. It happens. However, repeat offenders need to be prevented from entering freerolls or something in the first place as it takes places away from people who want to play but can't.
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Why are the Super6 & Fantasy FB mtt's Limited to 1000 players?:
    I don't think it's a technical issue as the main tournament at 8pm usually has up to 2k seats (never gets that many, but still) - See UKOPS Main Event in the lobby. I don't think the limit is the main issue, anyway. IMO, the problem is that a lot of players in Freerolls aren't even there when the tourney starts! I think my table had 4 of the 6 players away at the start - One turned up after about 20 minutes (and proceeded to go all in every hand, wish he'd stayed away, especially as he knocked me out), and I don't know about the other 3. People are late, or occasionally forget they signed up for the tournament. It happens. However, repeat offenders need to be prevented from entering freerolls or something in the first place as it takes places away from people who want to play but can't.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Not a tech query?Used to be 2k now 1k players.Where ever i put it a mod would put it here any way,so thought i would save them the trouble ;-).Fantasy FB again 1k with lots of time to spare stopping players who want to play at kick off playing.Now this is a suggestion just open reg on the day to be played like other freerolls to cut back on aways and might not need 2k cut off.
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited November 2011
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying.
    We've upped the capacity to 1500 players for both freerolls.

Regards
    Lee