You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

My List of horses to follow over the Jumps this season 2011/2012

Comments

• wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited November 2011
                                Trainer                      Horses

Noel Meade                Muirhead (Running 26/11 Newbury)

Realt Dubh

Perfect Smile

Corbally Ghostt (Running 19/11 Punchestown)
    edited November 2011
                                          Trainer                 Horses

E J O'Grady               Tranquil Sea (Running 11/12 Punchestown)

Sailors Warn (Running 4/12 FairyHouse)

Cash And Go
    edited November 2011
                                     Trainer                     Horses

T J Taaffe                 Treacle

Georges Street
  • Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2011
    Looking forward to Dandino jumping a fence for the 1st time.He's currently being schooling at Nicky Hendersons yard and with his flat credentials should be a great prospect.
    edited November 2011
                                          Trainer                 Horses

Henry Daly                   Rockiteer

Sunsettin
    edited November 2011
                                         Trainer                   Horse

Mme C Barande-Barbe               Group Captain
    edited November 2011
                                       Trainer                       Horses

Emma Lavelle                     Oceana Gold

Easter Meteor

Ouzbeck

Tocca Ferro
    edited November 2011
                                       Trainer                    Horses

A J Martin                           Oscar Dan Dan

Made In Taipan
    edited November 2011
                                         Trainer                    Horses

Neill Mulholland             Midnight Chase (Running 26/12 Kempton)

Iheardu (Running 19/11 Ascot)

Caunay

I'm a Legend
    edited November 2011
      Right that is my list complete.

There will be times when you will get more than one horse on the list competing against each other.

If it is viable back both.

If not back the one with the highest Racing Post Rating(RPR)
  • andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited November 2011
    c longsdon  hazey tom,,,follow his claiming jockey keilan woods
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: My List of horses to follow over the Jumps this season 2011/2012:
    Trainer                                                     Horses Jonjo O'Neill                                            Albertas Run                                                                    Galaxy Rock                                                                    Gilbarry      (Running 19/11 Ascot)                                                         Synchronised  (Running 19/11 Haydock)
    Posted by wynne1938
    A horse called Carruthers won the Hennessy Gold cup today at newbury.
    Galaxy rock beat this horse very easily in it's last race.
    Synchronised ran a brilliant race last week, from nowhere to finish in the frame.

I have now today backed Galaxy Rock at 14/1 and Synchronised at 5/1 to win the Coral Welsh national on the 27th December.
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: My List of horses to follow over the Jumps this season 2011/2012:
                                   Trainer                              Horses                Donald McCain                                Overturn ( Running 19/11 Ascot)                                                                           Ballabriggs                                                                           Peddler's Cross                                                           Weird Al  (Running 19/11 Haydock)                                                                           
    Posted by wynne1938
    I backed these 2 horses today, did not have time to post(Peddlers Cross and Overturn)
    edited November 2011
                                    Trainer                                        Horses                    Paul Nicholls                Brampour  (Running 26/11 Newcastle)                                                          The Minack                                                           Big Bucks                                                        Master Minded (Running19/11 Ascot)                                                        Celestial Halo                                                          Quwetwo                                                             L'Ange Au Ciel                                                                                                                                     Denman
    Posted by wynne1938
    Big Bucks ran at Newbury today and won very easily, but at an unbackable price 1/8!
    edited November 2011
                                  Trainer                          Horses                      Nicky Henderson    Riverside Theatre (running Kempton 26/12)                                                          Long Run (Running 19/11 Haydock)                                                                    Eradicate  (Running 25/11 Doncaster)                                                                    Tanks For That                                                                     Finians Rainbow                                                             Oasis Knight                                                                    
    Posted by wynne1938
    Eradicate ran at newbury yesterday and won at an unbackable price 1/6!
    edited November 2011
                             Trainers                         Horses                        Colin Tizzard                   Hey Big Spender                                                                  Mibleu                                                                    Cue Card                                                                   Oiseau De Nuit                                                                  
    Posted by wynne1938
    Hey Big Spender ran at Newcastle today and won!
  • andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited November 2011
    hazy tom won in midweek the form of this horse is working out well,,,and keilan woods 1 ride today last race towcester sluced in,,been really impressed with jonjo,s claiming jockey maurice linhehan thinks hes called looks good
    edited November 2011
    hazy tom won in midweek the form of this horse is working out well,,,and keilan woods 1 ride today last race towcester sluced in,,been really impressed with jonjo,s claiming jockey maurice linhehan thinks hes called looks good
    Posted by andybuck
    I agree with you.
    edited December 2011
                               Trainer                  Horses                  Philip Hobbs                Fingal Bay                                                         Menorah                                                          Captain Chris                                                      Templer
    Posted by wynne1938
    13..55 Sandown  Fingal Bay
    edited December 2011
                                       Trainer              Horses                    Nigel Twiston Davies         Imperial Commander                                                               Mad Moose                                                                                               Power Pack Jack                                                         Little Josh
    Posted by wynne1938
    Power Pack Jack   1.30 Exeter