You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
I tried to play this morning and everytime I tried to sit my account balance showed NaN and i was told to contact customer services. Kept trying as have funds and it eventually let me.  Then the chat was about 10 minutes behind - Id type something but it wouldnt appear in the chat for about 10 minutes. Is the site playing up again? The NaN problem was happening last week as well but I havent encountered the chat problem before.

Comments

• Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    I tried to register for the 9am £40 tourney £1.10 entry  this morning. It wouldnt let me enter but took £4.30 from my account. its ok cos the moneys back in there now but was abit irritating as obviously I wanted to play
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited October 2009
    Hi guys,

Sorry about the problems. We've been having some technical issues this morning which explains the problems you've both had. Thanks for your patience, we should be fully functioning shortly.

Thanks,
    Steve
  • Options
    grimsbyr06grimsbyr06 Member Posts: 151
    edited November 2009
    cannot send pm , it will let me leave a message, but it says dynamic toolbar doesnt exist when sending pm
  • Options
    Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: log in and chat problems:
    cannot send pm , it will let me leave a message, but it says dynamic toolbar doesn't exist when sending pm
    Posted by grimsbyr06
    Hi Grimsbyr06, thank you for your post, i have come accross this problem before and i believe it is the browser you are using that is not allowing you to pm.
    If you click here it will take you to a previous  thread that should help you with your problem.

Hope this helps

Rich