You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

poker points

BINGBING Member Posts: 1
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
We need a bigger freeroll I play nearly everyday and have thousands of poker points but they only have 100 point to play game s when it first started they had much better games with a bigger points entry fee hope others feel the same and then they may listen to us

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    na, i think its ok like it is.
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited October 2009
    i  think  its  ok  as it  is
  • Options
    UrdadiUrdadi Member Posts: 297
    edited October 2009
    why not keep the existing freerolls but add another one, say on a Saturday or Sunday that has a higher buy in with bigger payouts?  I enjoy the £100 freerolls but prefer the higher prizes from the more expensive buy in freerolls.
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    why not keep the existing freerolls but add another one, say on a Saturday or Sunday that has a higher buy in with bigger payouts?  I enjoy the £100 freerolls but prefer the higher prizes from the more expensive buy in freerolls.
    Posted by Urdadi
    I think thats what he's asking for. A freeroll in addition to what is running. Say a £500 prize pool with 1000 point entry may lower the amount of runners and make the field less of a shove fest
  • Options
    SirFrankSirFrank Member Posts: 197
    edited November 2009
    I thought freerolls were supposed to be free....what does free mean? I play  where  freerolls are free!
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    In Response to Re: poker points : I think thats what he's asking for. A freeroll in addition to what is running. Say a £500 prize pool with 1000 point entry may lower the amount of runners and make the field less of a shove fest
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Agree even if it was a monthly one.
  • Options
    claire3812claire3812 Member Posts: 32
    edited November 2009

Perhaps there could be a  facility to offer them to charity or some thing as part of the improvements.