You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Isn't it about time Sky upgraded their tables

jugglegeekjugglegeek Member Posts: 623
edited November 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Can't re-size tables, can't change colour to denote tournement and cash tables, can't auto top-up, can't set up to always auto buy-in for the maximum, can't select "sit out next big blind".

Mostly it's the inability to re-size tables that I find most tilting but surely if some time was invested in re-designing the tables to be simple but with more features the comunity and the site as a whole would benifit

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited November 2011
    They are working on devloping the tables/features. Some players got to try some new shizzle at an spt.

The trouble is some of the bigger sites will have many more technical people working on developing their sites than Sky. Therefore it's going to take longer to make any changes here.

I'd also guess alot of these major changes like resizing of the tables will require huge ammounts of work resulting in everything being rebuilt.

• Die_hardDie_hard Member Posts: 338
    edited November 2011
    You mention the 'bigger sites' - why aren't Sky a bigger site than they are? From what I've seen (I may be wrong) but there doesn't seem to be any more players here than there was say 2 years ago, not from the games I play.

I would've thought with having the TV service they do that everyone in the country knows about, that they would be able to market it a bit better (I can't remember the last time I saw it advertised anywhere).
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited November 2011
    Seen it advertised a few times on sky sports ad breaks.