You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I would like to join Team 51

craig47craig47 Member Posts: 9
edited November 2011 in Team Talk
hi all , i am very keen to join team 51 as i play alot on here  , basically every day,i love the site, play alot of team 51 members, they say i shud come on here and ask,  so here it is, i win alot of matches so think  would be a great member to ur team, get back to me guys  cheers

Comments

• Options
    shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2011
    Hi craig47. I will message our admin guys and Team Captain and get them to message you. Best of luck at the tables.
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited November 2011
    In Response to I would like to join Team 51:
    hi all , i am very keen to join team 51 as i play alot on here  , basically every day,i love the site, play alot of team 51 members, they say i shud come on here and ask,  so here it is, i win alot of matches so think  would be a great member to ur team, get back to me guys  cheers
    Posted by craig47
    Hi craig i will send u pm 2morrow all being well
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: I would like to join Team 51:
    In Response to I would like to join Team 51 : Hi craig i will send u pm 2morrow all being well
    Posted by billyboots
    .........Hi again Craig...........if you would like to check your 'inbox', you will see that I have sent you that pm....many thanks.......Billy 
  • Options
    craig47craig47 Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2011
    ok  not a problem billy i will come back in the near year  . thanks for asking anyways, any other teams,  i play daily so wud always be contributing guys,
    In Response to Re: I would like to join Team 51:
    In Response to Re: I would like to join Team 51 : .........Hi again Craig...........if you would like to check your 'inbox', you will see that I have sent you that pm....many thanks.......Billy 
    Posted by billyboots