You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKYPOKER this is Nonsense

bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
In the Multi  and Sit,n,Go Lobbys   why do I have to keep clicking the 'STATUS' button to get the Lobby's to read the right way up ..
Just Now  ..I went to enter a a small scary ..
and ended up (because of pressing the STATUS button)   ..
Ended up  sitting in a heads up 315 quid ...are you lot having a f cking  giraffe ......................
thats taking the p i s s  ... fortunately I was able to get out and Cancel just in time .....

Please do not remove this post  .. Customers should be aware of what can happen with this new set up ....it would be funny but i'm not laughing at what might of happened ....you need to sort your new up-grade out and get the lobby's back to up and coming  according to the clock and stable ...that's dangerous to customers ....

Comments

• Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited October 2009
    i agree with bennydip on this one, the logical way to set up the lobby is the other way round.
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited October 2009
    In Response to SKYPOKER this is Nonsense:
    In the Multi  and Sit,n,Go Lobbys   why do I have to keep clicking the 'STATUS' button to get the Lobby's to read the right way up .. Just Now  ..I went to enter a a small scary .. and ended up (because of pressing the STATUS button)   .. Ended up  sitting in a heads up 315 quid ...are you lot having a f cking  giraffe ...................... thats taking the p i s s  ... fortunately I was able to get out and Cancel just in time ..... Please do not remove this post  .. Customers should be aware of what can happen with this new set up ....it would be funny but i'm not laughing at what might of happened ....you need to sort your new up-grade out and get the lobby's back to up and coming  according to the clock and stable ...that's dangerous to customers ....
    Posted by bennydip2
    Lucky escape there Benny! Not right that this can happen.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SKYPOKER this is Nonsense:
    a also agree, also still very annoying for me is some of the tables i am playing i cannot see what the bloke sitting in bottom right is raising to, some tables are ok but the ones that are not are really annoying!
    Posted by webby234
    Same thing happened to me yesterday
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    I don't get the tables upside down. I get all the games that are in play instead.
    No matter what I do I have to click the Show registering only button at the bottom to remove them every time. Does get annoying.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2009
    sounds pretty distressing
  • Options
    KaidusKaidus Member Posts: 159
    edited October 2009
    I'm using Firefox 3.5 and mine is fine. I sort by Buy-In and have the lowest levels at the top. I also have "Hide Full Tournaments" clicked.