You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Copying and pasting hands into General Poker section

EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
edited November 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Whenever I copy and paste a hand into a thread in the General Poker section, the dealer button images and the cards don't show up, and instead I get a load of HTML. (Google Chrome)

When I tried doing the same thing in Firefox, it didn't work properly either, and wouldn't allow me to highlight the entire hand (Tried Ctrl + A, and it highlighted EVERYTHING, even the stuff in the background behind the hand pop-up thingy)

Not even going to try in Internet Explorer as I'd rather stick needles in my eyes...

Comments

• davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,371
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Copying and pasting hands into General Poker section:
    Whenever I copy and paste a hand into a thread in the General Poker section, the dealer button images and the cards don't show up, and instead I get a load of HTML. (Google Chrome) When I tried doing the same thing in Firefox, it didn't work properly either, and wouldn't allow me to highlight the entire hand (Tried Ctrl + A, and it highlighted EVERYTHING, even the stuff in the background behind the hand pop-up thingy) Not even going to try in Internet Explorer as I'd rather stick needles in my eyes...
    Posted by EvilPingu

Same happens to me when i`m at work(google chrome), 

When i get home, the copy and paste seems ok using Internet explorer.

Might be worth a try using IE.

Is there any settings on Chrome in "under the bonnet" you could maybe change?

Good luck .