You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Community Help & Advice

Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
edited February 2012 in Community Help & Advice
Hey all,

Just to let you know, this section has been renamed just to help you clarify what to expect from it.

Community Help & Advice aims to have Sky Poker players share advice and help others on issues including software, browser set-up, what to look for when buying a PC, etc. If you've got any questions and want some advice from your fellow players, this is the place to do it.

If you have any problems that stop you from playing on Sky Poker - the download client is down, you're suffering from lag, etc - then please direct these to Customer Care. Details for them can be found at the bottom of the page. Don't forget there's also the 'Help & Support' link up the top there, which might also be of help.

Thanks all and enjoy!
Dave

Comments

• rodney4rodney4 Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2011

i play on my laptop when the table comes up that i am on i can do everything except send a table message the screen allows me to type my message but there is no send button in view i have tried to stretch the table screen but it won`t let me the table screen is about half the size of my normal screen and always in the top left can anyone help please because it is so frustrating when players send me chat messages and i look to be ignoring them because i cannot send an answer

• NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Community Help & Advice:
    i play on my laptop when the table comes up that i am on i can do everything except send a table message the screen allows me to type my message but there is no send button in view i have tried to stretch the table screen but it won`t let me the table screen is about half the size of my normal screen and always in the top left can anyone help please because it is so frustrating when players send me chat messages and i look to be ignoring them because i cannot send an answer
    Posted by rodney4
    Hi Rodney. There isn't a 'send' button, you type the message and then press ENTER and it will appear to the rest of the table in the chatbox.

• POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Community Help & Advice:
    In Response to Re: Community Help & Advice : Hi Rodney. There isn't a 'send' button, you type the message and then press ENTER and it will appear to the rest of the table in the chatbox.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Unless you have a tick in the little "Scroll Lock" Box - Then you can't see it.

Also an Idea to use the pop up box and set it to "Chat Only" 
  • dannyr1993dannyr1993 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    hi it says in my account i have £10.00 bonuses but it will not et me use it for entering tourniments just wondering if any1 knew why