You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HELP PLEASE MODS!

penguin7penguin7 Member Posts: 1,095
edited December 2011 in Community Help & Advice
I have wondered why I have not been getting any PMs on the forum. Then I discovered my profile has been deemed to contain inappropriate material, and is inaccessible.

Please can someone find out what the offending item is so I can delete it !

Comments

• Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited November 2011
    In Response to HELP PLEASE MODS!:
    I have wondered why I have not been getting any PMs on the forum. Then I discovered my profile has been deemed to contain inappropriate material, and is inaccessible. Please can someone find out what the offending item is so I can delete it !
    Posted by penguin7
    That's odd. I'll take a look in to it for you Tony and let you know what seems to be causing the issue.
  • penguin7penguin7 Member Posts: 1,095
    edited December 2011
    bump
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tony, I just looked, and you appear to have GREGHOGG as one of your friends, click to ignore him and I'm sure this will sort out the problem.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: HELP PLEASE MODS!:
    In Response to HELP PLEASE MODS! : That's odd. I'll take a look in to it for you Tony and let you know what seems to be causing the issue.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    ????
    edited December 2011
    2 weeks on and I am stilll waiting for a solution here
  • Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay. It seems that both you and Sky Jordan of all people could be in the same boat. Checking the backend elements that we have access to, I don't see anything inappropriate, especially as your profile basically says 'Penguin'. I could think of worse things....

We've raised it as an issue with the forum provider and we will update as soon as there's more information.

Apologies once again for the delay.

Thanks,
    Dave