You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Weekend football, 10th and 11th....MURPHY WHITES....

Murphy17Murphy17 Member Posts: 16
edited December 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
The best 5 team accumalator this week end,

West Ham
Charlton
Rangers
Stenhousemuir
Southampton
......17/1.......... GET ON THIS................

A pricey Trible....

Crystal Palace
West Ham
Crewe
.........28/1.......
These teams are matamatically out scoring their aponent by over 10 goals in their home vrs away and vice versa performances... this is hard to go into and explain but alot of time has gone into this.

I am part of a winning betting partnership with four associates and this is our first time posting some of our tips,
we dont bet big on accumalators and make 85% of our money on trebles and doubles so best of luck with the above 5 team accumalator.
These are two of our favourite tips for this weekend, but in return for these hopefully winning tips and possible more to come we would like to hear from you's on possible team information leading up to games, for example, like the word on the street or close team information.

If you fancy a team but are a little unsure,Reply to me and i will reply with matamatical percentages saying, win lose or draw.

For example, if you prefer accumalators and just love putting in those big favourites that are short prices try to avoid putting in Celtic this week end, at a short price this weekend they are not giving a good matamatical reading to us suggest betting. Using this form of betting we have, we manage to leave out southampton and liverpool last week who were both beaten by teams that betting prices suggested they should easily have beaten

The Very Best of Luck
 Murphy Whites

Comments

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the forum.

Hope ur wrong about the Crewe pick, I'm a Northampton fan (ur prob right tho)...

Il have a go with 1st acca though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cheers splashies

Northampton are a fine team but are certainly under performing.
    Scoring very little at home and conceding alot of goals

Crewe are not on fire by any means scoring goals away although there just under avrg.

Crewe to win 2 1,is my pick.  with the Draw percentages being a little high im hoping Crewe to nick it, but i do believe Northampton will score

Crewe Percentages for this match
     win 49%    Draw 34%    Lose 17%

Ya do, were very hopefull of that bet and at 17/1 it'd be a nice pay day.

Best of luck with your bets pal.
  • Options
    pkr123pkr123 Member Posts: 106
    edited December 2011
    Cheers for the post Murphy17, both good looking bets there which i might have to have a couple of quid on. And looking at your history you tipped a horse at 10/1 (another jewel) back in may, so hoping the acc does well too :)
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Weekend football, 10th and 11th....MURPHY WHITES....:
    Cheers splashies Northampton are a fine team but are certainly under performing. Scoring very little at home and conceding alot of goals Crewe are not on fire by any means scoring goals away although there just under avrg. Crewe to win 2 1,is my pick.  with the Draw percentages being a little high im hoping Crewe to nick it, but i do believe Northampton will score   Crewe Percentages for this match  win 49%    Draw 34%    Lose 17% Ya do, were very hopefull of that bet and at 17/1 it'd be a nice pay day. Best of luck with your bets pal.
    Posted by Murphy17
    Thanks hope we come out of the game with something, its Aidy Boothroyd's first game in charge so we'll def be up for it.

But ur right, we've been shipping goals for fun lately.
  • Options
    f1ll78f1ll78 Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2011
    Are Burton Albion worth a punt at 6/1 against Crawley Both teams doing well, Billy Kee is out for Burton but Justin Richards is back from injury and will need to prove he is the number one striker there.

• Options
    BEX11BEX11 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2011

5 Team Acca
    Sheff.wed 6/4
    Sheff.u 4/7
    Huddersfield 4/7
    Crawley 4/9
    Arsenal 8/15

Pays 12/1

Treble
    Barnsley evs
    shrewsbury 13/8
    Mk dons 7/5

Pays 11/1

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Weekend football, 10th and 11th....MURPHY WHITES....:
    Are Burton Albion worth a punt at 6/1 against Crawley Both teams doing well, Billy Kee is out for Burton but Justin Richards is back from injury and will need to prove he is the number one striker there.
    Posted by f1ll78

I agree with your idea, I havent got the stats on this one on me im afraid il try route them out in the next couple of mins.
    All i know is were tipping Crawley in our top 10 favourites this weekend so id stay clear of Burtain.

Although out of me and my partners, one of them is convinced that its going to be a draw. Thats going on his gut doe and isnt going by the stats.

If you really like the sounds of it mate i always say go for it and let it be your gut gamble this weekend,
    to really get it going i recomend you put them in a double with crystal palace who are a great price this weekend for our stats .

Crystal Palace and Burtain Double,
    This will pay handsomely,
    Although i have to add this is not a tip im willing to stand by

Best of look Pal,
    Thanks for the info on Billy Kees and Justin Richards
  • Options
    JIMMYRED2JIMMYRED2 Member Posts: 54
    edited December 2011
    lunchtime kickoffs always bust your accumalaters  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This hurt like a kick in the teeth,

Ya just cant plan on keepers letting in howlers.

We just double our bet on the other 4.

• Options
    mcfc_nickmcfc_nick Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2011
    hahaaa as bets go this wasnt the best
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2011
    Never felt the need to laugh at people who post their bets on here.

Why don't you put yours up before kick off and lets see how clever you are.
  • Options
    mcfc_nickmcfc_nick Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2011
    chill out man, i wasnt laughing at him harshly, i was just saying hat it didnt really work out in a jestful kind of way, jeez!
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2011
    ok my man, no worries.

Put in a smiley face that way people will know your joking.

;-))
  • Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited December 2011
    i backed the saints and i am not the most mobile i could ve saved it lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Guys,
    Thanks achill for your support

Wow bad weekend for our tips i gave,
    Although these bets didnt come up we still managed to have a fairly good week end thanks to Crystal Palace, stoke and a couple of others.

West Hams Performence was largely disapointing.
    Southamptons keeper has to hang his head in shame but its football and these things happen.

We offer our appologies for these bad tips and have come up with an idea for next week,
     Instead of giving you our accumalators or bets we'll just put up our stats and our 10 to 20 best picks of the weekend and let you pick and choose how you like,

Now...in our defence i did tip Crystal palace fairly high in a post and they came in good at 3/1

I mentioned that i thought Crewe would win 2.1 and i said i thought northampton would score and was hoping crewe would nick it in the end, unfortunatly that late goal never came.

I said to concider leaving Celtic out and although they won, it was like i said not as easy as betting suggested and only for a late penalty save it would of ended a draw. we did beleive cetic would win but the reading wasnt big enough to suggest a bet at such a bad price

We sat down this morning and began this weeks bets for us and are currently going through the games,

Trust me our system does work, Out of 58 games over the weekend not including the 6 games that were postponned, we managed to predict the correct outcome for 37 games 
    This included 5 draws and 32 wins.
    The hard part as you all know is putting these into accumalators, we make our money in doubles and tribles.

We had a good weekend, hope you all got some up as well