You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Poker apps

grantos888grantos888 Member Posts: 60
edited December 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Just thinking out loud here ....

I have an app for cash poker on my phone .... have sky ever considered doing one? I have no idea if these apps are good value, profitable things but seems like a good add on to the product to me ...

Comments

• Pistolpov8Pistolpov8 Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Poker apps:
    Just thinking out loud here .... I have an app for cash poker on my phone .... have sky ever considered doing one? I have no idea if these apps are good value, profitable things but seems like a good add on to the product to me ...
    Posted by grantos888
    Yes i agree as you know.... The other app we have got is ok but it is run from a site that I dont think is as good as Skypoker...

Couldnt Sky maybe just do Cashtables on the iphone/ipad as a stand alone app? Surely this would make money with the rakes etc?
  • JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited December 2011
    You can play skypoker on an IPad using an app called iSwifter to open the sky web site 
  • YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited December 2011
    Would be exellent but doubt it will ever happen
  • Pistolpov8Pistolpov8 Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker apps:
    You can play skypoker on an IPad using an app called iSwifter to open the sky web site 
    Posted by JockBMW
    really?? well thank you for that never knew that, even got a new netbook just to play poker on the move :/