You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPUKT Leg 5 Photos

YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
edited May 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
Photos of the 5th Leg of the SPUKT in Swansea have now been put up on www.skypoker.com/uktour.

I feel a little hard done by tbh, the 2nd photo of the 2 ladies: I'm sitting just to the left of them out of shot, the photo of Orford and Tikay yelling: I'm right behind the dealers head so you can only see my hand on the felt lol, and I'm in the background of photo 12 if you look at the thumbnail on the page, but when you click the photo to enlarge it it's a completely different photo of the FT! I'm definitely in the background of someone getting knocked out though haha (wearing the PokerRoad Hoodie).

Are we able to get any of the photos that havent been published on the site? The photographer definitely took one of me while I was in the tourney which I would like to get a hold of if possible.

A thing I noticed btw is that for some reason, when showing the top 9 in their finishing positions, the names they have given to the players aren't all their Aliases, but their usernames. For example I'm a good friend of 3rd place finisher FlashFlush, but instead of showing that as his alias they've put up 'kickass1987'. Something that maybe can be changed in time for the Grand Final?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited May 2009

Yes, it was hard work to make sure we excluded you from all the 'photos, but we pretty much succeeded.....

Now, as to your other points.

There will be a BIG Gallery going up, with oodles of photographs from the Event, and fingers crossed, it will be up later today. Probz. Your photo will be amongst them. Also probz......

Name tags? Yeah, there was some confusion between Usernames & Aliases, soz about that. It's all sorted now, we have the right aliases for the right players, & again, that'll be rectified later today. Probz.  ;)

Apologies.
  • Options
    YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited May 2009
    Thanks for the info Teeks :)

Any idea where the gallery will be posted? Same place as the other photos I presume?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited May 2009
    In Response to Re: SPUKT Leg 5 Photos:
    Thanks for the info Teeks :) Any idea where the gallery will be posted? Same place as the other photos I presume?
    Posted by YoungUn
    Probably, but I'm not sure. I'll keep an eye out for them, & let you know, on this Thread.

Appreciate your patience. We sent the photos to the Chemists to get them developed, & they take a while, you know. :wink: