You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

hiding cash balance at table

ICASHMOREICASHMORE Member Posts: 3
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
very simple one ,
some people on their account details put in a very long address in one of the fields,
this seems to have the effect of hiding thier cash balance when sitting at a cash table.
players must be able to see what other players have behind them at all times.
otherwise you can`t make certain decisions properly eg put a short stack ai,
how could you do that if you can`t see his/her balance.

sky is a great site i must say i really like it , i like that they listen,great customer service & they are always looking
to improve it..

Comments

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    +1

Thats bugged me as well in the past
  • Options
    UrdadiUrdadi Member Posts: 297
    edited November 2009
    In Response to hiding cash balance at table:
    very simple one , some people on their account details put in a very long address in one of the fields, this seems to have the effect of hiding thier cash balance when sitting at a cash table. players must be able to see what other players have behind them at all times. otherwise you can`t make certain decisions properly eg put a short stack ai, how could you do that if you can`t see his/her balance. sky is a great site i must say i really like it , i like that they listen,great customer service & they are always looking to improve it..
    Posted by ICASHMORE

Totally agree. Knowing the size of the opposition stack does influence how I play the game.  Easy to fix Sky.
  • Options
    paulwbapaulwba Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2009
    i agree it really bugs me when i cant c what the other person has in the pot