You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

viewing tourney lobby only once??

SCHOF78SCHOF78 Member Posts: 31
edited December 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi,

has anyone else experienced difficulties opening a tourney lobby to the same tourney more than once? I.e it lets me go in once, but then if i come out of it it wont let me go back in.

Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• LudovicianLudovician Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2011
    In Response to viewing tourney lobby only once??:
    Hi, has anyone else experienced difficulties opening a tourney lobby to the same tourney more than once? I.e it lets me go in once, but then if i come out of it it wont let me go back in. Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Posted by SCHOF78
    happens to me all the time

i am on windows 7 virgin media broad band

think when i looked  through old posts
    it was mentioned by lots of people but never any solution 
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: viewing tourney lobby only once??:
    In Response to viewing tourney lobby only once?? : happens to me all the time i am on windows 7 virgin media broad band think when i looked  through old posts it was mentioned by lots of people but never any solution 
    Posted by Ludovician

hi after talking to Sky_Adam at newcastle and mentioning this, I was informed that the bug had been found and would be sorted at the next outage, which was on the 13th, since then I've had no problems with this, might be worth making sure you have the latest version of the software.
    hope this helps