You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Relegation Battle

12671267 Member Posts: 936
edited December 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Personally after FULHAM's embarassing Europa league exit last night,  i rekon they could be a outside shot for relegation,  only 3 points off the bottom 3 as it stands,  with Arsenal, Chelsea and Man.u to play within the next 5 games.
Aswell as this , Schwarzer is out for up to 6 weeks, (massive loss for them ), Zamora hasn't scored in 10 games, and is rumoured to be unhappy at the club.

The 12-1 price just seems to big to refuse !!

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited December 2011
    The best bet at the moment is to bet on Plymouth to NOT get relegated from League 2.

They had a horrendous start with money problems etc etc, but now they have been taken over they are showing much better form and its only a matter of time once the loan signings come in that they move up that table.

You can't place this bet on Sky (maybe if you phone them up) but on an un-named site to bet against Plymouth being relegated is £10 staked for a £35 return, so the odds are 7/2

I haven't bet myself, but tempted to stick £50-£100 on them, the only thing is I dont like placing big bets when I can't get a payout for about 6 months.
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Relegation Battle:
    The best bet at the moment is to bet on Plymouth to NOT get relegated from League 2. They had a horrendous start with money problems etc etc, but now they have been taken over they are showing much better form and its only a matter of time once the loan signings come in that they move up that table. You can't place this bet on Sky (maybe if you phone them up) but on an un-named site to bet against Plymouth being relegated is £10 staked for a £35 return, so the odds are 7/2 I haven't bet myself, but tempted to stick £50-£100 on them, the only thing is I dont like placing big bets when I can't get a payout for about 6 months.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Same .  I stuck 150 on fulham tho !  1950 returns, so worth the wait if it happens.
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2011
    I watched the last minute because this was the last result needed to bring my acca home, i only put them in last minute to bump the price up and could'nt believe a top flight team didn't know how to play keep ball to kill a game off.

free kick on the halfway line, only one man up, hoof it down the field to him and lose it, odense attack but fulham get the ball back and breakaway, covering defender gets across and trys to steer attacker away from goal, brilliant, do it, there's 20 seconds left but no, cuts back inside into traffic trying to score loses the ball and odense score.

I stood in front of the telly hurling abuse at fulham then had to leave for night shift still raging.

Wish i had'nt seen the last minute because it would have been easier to accept if i had'nt seen how totally inept fulham had been.

I hope they do get relegated and i might put this bet on just for double pleasure if it comes in.

last bits tongue in cheek

be lucky  
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited December 2011
    If anything their exit from the Europa Leagues improves their chances of staying up.

I'd be very surprised if they went down.