You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

deletion of account

YouKnowsItYouKnowsIt Member Posts: 331
edited December 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Is there anyway I can withdraw all my money and delete my account?

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited December 2011
    No!--- sorry Youknowsit, under the terms and conditions, once you open an account, you have to play poker here for the rest of your natural life, but don't despair, if you reach 128 years old, you can then claim that your life is unnatural and close your account any time you like, that's good innit!!!
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited December 2011
    Withdrawal - Idk how much you have in your account, but if it's less than the minimum withdrawal, you'll need to deposit enough to bring your balance above that to be able to withdraw it, unless you self-exclude from EVERYTHING, in which case, your money is returned. More than the minimum withdrawal and you should be able to withdraw as normal.

Deletion - Not that I'm aware of, but you can set a cool off period. Go to My account -> Gambling Safely -> Stop betting, and you can set up to 30 day cool off. Anything longer (Between 6 months and 5 years), there's a link on the same page.

I don't know what your reason(s) for wanting to delete your account are, but if it's anything to do with the post in Brags, Beats, and Variance, I'd suggest just setting a cool off period rather than actually deleting your account.
  • BCFC_CHUBCFC_CHU Member Posts: 68
    edited December 2011
    In Response to deletion of account:
    Is there anyway I can withdraw all my money and delete my account?
    Posted by YouKnowsIt
    Hi im not 100% sure but if u were to phone customer care i think u can close the account down and have all monies returned to you. You would have to query first to be on the safe side. Like mentioned in a previous post, if ur thinking of leaving due to bad beats, variance, running bad (or anything along them lines) in my opinion taking a break would be the best idea. Hope to c u around